Become a Patron!

Cleito RDA experience?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, it's excellent - I was really surprised! It doesn't leak, gives good flavor, but the one con is that with the regular glass you can only fit about 1.5 mls of juice! It comes with preinstalled dual claptons at 0.5 ohms.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want to buy it - I been practicing w prebuilt coils and I may give it a whirl lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deviantplatypus

Member For 4 Years
Sweet Vapes has the RBA and the 5ml glass nicely priced. Trying to figure out how to get to $50 to get that neat box they ship out. Silly I know...

Beeboqueef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a Cleito in trade and hated the stock coils. The RTA has breathed new life into this little tank again. Like others have said, don't waste your time with the stock glass.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a Cleito in trade and hated the stock coils. The RTA has breathed new life into this little tank again. Like others have said, don't waste your time with the stock glass.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
There's no Cleito RTA! There's a optional RBA for the Cleito. A RTA is a tank solely designed for building your own coils. The RBA is a piece of hardware, that is mounted in place of the replacement coils of a tank.

Beeboqueef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's no Cleito RTA! There's a optional RBA for the Cleito. A RTA is a tank solely designed for building your own coils. The RBA is a piece of hardware, that is mounted in place of the replacement coils of a tank.

Thanks for the clarification. I know what the differences are thank you. But my question is this.............................Does it really matter? Who cares what I call it or you call it. You knew what I meant. It's not my fault Aspire marketed it as an RTA so chill.

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would not waste my money on the RTA. I rebuild the stock coils and install .4 Notch Coils. Works well.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the clarification. I know what the differences are thank you. But my question is this.............................Does it really matter? Who cares what I call it or you call it. You knew what I meant. It's not my fault Aspire marketed it as an RTA so chill.
I'm cold as ice!

However, I stand corrected, Aspire did call it a RTA. They should know better!

Main reason for calling out is due to educating the newbs regarding the acronyms being used.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Cleito RBA deck is extremely easy to build, because it has a velocity deck. It's really the best RBA I've ever used for a tank that takes coils!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Cleito RBA deck is extremely easy to build, because it has a velocity deck. It's really the best RBA I've ever used for a tank that takes coils!

Amen to that.

Other tanks that take pre-builts there RBA add on's just feel like afterthoughts and a way to generate extra income but fail to work as well as the pre-built coils. Aspire really did an excellent job with this and is as good or better than the pre-built coils which are excellent as well. It is the first of these tanks that I would choose the RBA over the pre-builts for performance and flavor.

KnurledNut

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
I don't know what I did wrong, but mine leaks every time after I refill it. Not an excessive amount, maybe 3/4's of a ml, but still a messy pain.

Any suggestions?

Otherwise I like it, especially with the tank upgrade.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what I did wrong, but mine leaks every time after I refill it. Not an excessive amount, maybe 3/4's of a ml, but still a messy pain.

Any suggestions?

Otherwise I like it, especially with the tank upgrade.

You just need to work on your wicking. I like my cotton to be tight enough when I put it through the coils there is a little resistance when pulling the cotton. That would also let you know you're using enough cotton and it will be dense enough to prevent leaking through the juice holes.

KnurledNut

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
You just need to work on your wicking. I like my cotton to be tight enough when I put it through the coils there is a little resistance when pulling the cotton. That would also let you know you're using enough cotton and it will be dense enough to prevent leaking through the juice holes.

Thanks, I will definitely try your tips.

Also depending on your pg/vg ratio closing the air vents will help. I know even on stock if your running 50/50 some may leech through and closing vents helped

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It's a great little RBA with a velocity style deck, I really like it. I would recommend getting the 5ml glass replacement otherwise you'll be filling it every 10 minutes and you'll be better off with a dripper, lol.

Good. Thanks Johnny. I have 9 Clietos. Just picked up my 4th RBA.

VU Sponsors