Become a Patron!

Cleito Tank by Aspire. Your thoughts?

lemann

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

There is so much hype about Cleito Tank. Is it good enough?

kerrybishop

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Features of Cleito tank are absolutely wonderful, but can't comment as I haven't tried it yet.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Might as well, pal :)

Seriously (there''s that word that I ignore again), I haven't shot the arrow or pulled the bullet or whatever the cool kids say. I don't nave on (yet) so i'm reluctant to make a recommendation. That said, it sure looks like a good'n.

Pax

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pick one of these up for my wife along with a mini-x mod. It's a great match as she wanted something really small. I really like the tank and it performs well. Almost as well as my Crown, solid flavor and great clouds. It is a simple as it comes, but the catch as it relates to the price is the coils. Kanthal Clapton wire which is how the whole system performs. The tank is inexpensive and not sure how long the coils are good for, but should last at least a week to 2 weeks depending on usage. Some vendors are selling the tank and the coils for close to the same price. Since it is new I expect that the coils will be found for better pricing as time goes on, but a definitely a tank that will gain in popularity.

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

There is so much hype about Cleito Tank. Is it good enough?
I just got mine in the mail today and so far I can tell you this thing hits like a truck.
I mean damn!
So much flavor and cloudage.
It's ridiculous not to mention the price.
It does tend to get on the warmer side but massive airflow and very well built.
I'd say definitely worth the buy.
I'd even pay more for this thing.
And I would say that I never say that.
Oh yeah forgot to mention no spit back either.
I'm truly surprised considering your lips are pratically touching the coil.

[EJ]

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a ton of subtanks and love them all. Just broke out the cleito last night and am very impressed with it. It performs great, the coil break in was super fast-about half a tank. No leaks, very easy to fill. Super cheap, got mine from vapenw. Great flavor and good vapor production. Very airy vape.

I would recommend it highly.

bubbatx

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm interested in this tank but idk yet

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wasn't that interested in the Cleito until I saw it in person at a local vape shop today. The opening in the coil is huge, a little bigger than my Steam Engine coils that I love so had to walk out with it. With the pre-installed .40 ohm Clapton coil I thought it was good vaping at 45 watts on my RX200, not a Crown or Steam Engine killer but good. Then I popped it on my IPV5 at the same watts and Wow, this tank is in the running now. This tank can drink some juice some juice too, already on my 3rd fill up and really easy to fill. On my last fill up I didn't even use the dropper, I just tilted the bottle right into the tank.

Full open it is airier than my Crown, Steam Engine and TFV4, it's sick. I wish it was better looking, not going to win any beauty contests over the Steam Engine but it is nice.

Flavor wise it is good but need to try more of my mixes. I also want to try the same juice side my side with my Steam Engine with the Clapton coil, probably my favorite flavor tank.

I have only had it for about 4 hours but am really enjoying the performance, I don't think anyone will be disappointed.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok I'm pulling the plug!
Here I was considering the NEBOX because I really really really LOVE the looks of it
But I suspect the cleito will make me happier since I have 4 mods (3 good ones)
Ok I'll check vape crawler but who has good prices in these!??
Shipping throws me off sometimes 6$ shipping I get it they have to ship lol
I miss kanger but I'm just crazy I think lol love Vape gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far I have only used the pre-installed .40 ohm coil, anyone try the .20 ohm coil and is there any difference in performance besides handling a little more power?

So far this and the Steam Engine with the clapton coil are my 2 favorite tanks. Flavor wise they both bring the best out of my DIY ejuice.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the tank for six days now. I wanted to test it properly before commenting. I like the way it looks BTW. It is not too large and hate big tanks. Now the cloud and taste are excellent. I have no complaints there. I have not used the heat cap yet as the .4 coil the tip does not bother me at all. I have yet to test the .2 coil. As far as juice consumption - this tank is greedy as hell. Even vaping at 45 watts I go through a lot of juice. Now I have used the Crown, the TFV4 mini, the Herakles Plus. This tank is as good as any of them. Taste and cloud is very subjective. I don't like a very hot vape. I like a denser cloud. I can vape the .4 at 40-45 watts and close the air control down enough and get what I like.

The two things that are impressive about this tank are the huge wicking holes and the top fill. I dislike a dry hit of course. I hate having to use a unicorn bottle only to fill. Also so far I have had very little leaking. You get no air pressure with the top fill system on this tank. It is like a bottom fill. I would recommend this tank to anyone.

Pax

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As a follow up to 2 weeks with the tank. Just solid performance. My wife is using this tank and she was looking for something that was small and would not leak. So far she is very pleased. She is not into how much of a cloud it can produce, and as long as she can taste the flavor she is happy. She is trying to put down the last few cigs per day and this is a system that works for her. I on the other hand generally use a Sig 150 and a crown tank. I have been waiting to put together a smaller system to carry around and this tank will be on top. Just trying to decide between the Sig 90 or the D3.

dud3r

Member For 4 Years
My first coil didn't seem to last very long. Maybe 3-4 days. Have another pack but I bought a crown for TC also so I haven't busted the Clieto back out. It was a pretty good vape. The unit itself can get hot fast.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well after going thru two packs of .4 coils i can say this. when you have a good coil it could last over 7 days but bad ones can go bad either fast or in less then a day.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am on the 11th day with the same .40 ohm coil but I alternate between 3 or 4 tanks a day. The Cleito does go through at least a tank a juice a day though but the coil is still going strong at 40 watts.

A little disturbing to read the above posts about how long the coils last as I was about to order a new set of coils once the .40 ohm bites the dust and I switch to the .20 ohm.

@Shark Vape I will take apart the .40 ohm coil once I replace it and report on it here.

janne303

Member For 4 Years
my first 0.4 coil lasted 3 weeks! :D BUT! I get leaks in the silverversion of the cleito but none in the black version!? Anyone with the same problems?

VU Sponsors