Become a Patron!

Clieto Coils (not 120) - The good, the bad and....huh?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Clieto Tank is a huge hit, as is the Baby Beast. However, I've been reading very sketchy and ambiguous comments about the coils. I thought the Clieto coils should have it's own thread due to the mix of coils.

I prefer the .4 KA1/Clapton coils. Although, I did vape on a .2 Kanthal (I didn't know it) and didn't know the difference in my 2 tanks in rotation. Odd.

I'm wondering if any of you are using the SS316L coils? Your thoughts?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have it. I also have 6 boxes of the .4 Claptons. BUT, I accidenaly ordered 4 boxes of .4 SS316L. I don't do SS. And the vendor doesn't carry the .4's I want. I got them on sale.
:gaah:

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have it. I also have 6 boxes of the .4 Claptons. BUT, I accidenaly ordered 4 boxes of .4 SS316L. I don't do SS. And the vendor doesn't carry the .4's I want. I got them on sale.
:gaah:
I use the .4 SS316L's in my Cleito Exo. I think they work great. I get really good/clear flavor from them. When I occasionally run kanthal in it, the flavor seems duller.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I use the .4 SS316L's in my Cleito Exo. I think they work great. I get really good/clear flavor from them. When I occasionally run kanthal in it, the flavor seems duller.

What a ditz I am. I can do SS316 in VW. (V8 moment - slap!)

VU Sponsors