1. GUIDE TO VAPING BEST OF THE BEST 2018 IS NOW LIVE!
    THREAD HERE

Clieto Coils (not 120) - The good, the bad and....huh?

Discussion in 'Factory replacement heads and coils' started by Ms. Trixy, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Happy Holidays! VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    The Clieto Tank is a huge hit, as is the Baby Beast. However, I've been reading very sketchy and ambiguous comments about the coils. I thought the Clieto coils should have it's own thread due to the mix of coils.

I prefer the .4 KA1/Clapton coils. Although, I did vape on a .2 Kanthal (I didn't know it) and didn't know the difference in my 2 tanks in rotation. Odd.

I'm wondering if any of you are using the SS316L coils? Your thoughts?

2. Khassy

Khassy Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Just get the RBA deck.

3. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy Happy Holidays! VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    I have it. I also have 6 boxes of the .4 Claptons. BUT, I accidenaly ordered 4 boxes of .4 SS316L. I don't do SS. And the vendor doesn't carry the .4's I want. I got them on sale.
    :gaah:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    Just Frank likes this.
  4. Just Frank

Just Frank Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I use the .4 SS316L's in my Cleito Exo. I think they work great. I get really good/clear flavor from them. When I occasionally run kanthal in it, the flavor seems duller.

5. Ms. Trixy

Blog Posts:
    What a ditz I am. I can do SS316 in VW. (V8 moment - slap!)

Just Frank likes this.
  6. Just Frank

Just Frank Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Lol yeah you can. I do! Every once in a while I'll TC em. Majority of the time I run em 55.5W.

Ms. Trixy likes this.