Become a Patron!

Clone questions....

My girlfriend just recently started vaping and I'd like to get her a nice mech mod setup. She really likes anything with the rainbow look. Any suggestions I've never seen any authentics like that so I'm trying to find a decent clone for her! Also any suggestions for a matching atty? She really likes the plume veil (but keeps loosening the negative post)

retic1959

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My girlfriend just recently started vaping and I'd like to get her a nice mech mod setup. She really likes anything with the rainbow look. Any suggestions I've never seen any authentics like that so I'm trying to find a decent clone for her! Also any suggestions for a matching atty? She really likes the plume veil (but keeps loosening the negative post)
I'm not a fan of the rainbow look but I am a fan of the Stingray . Can't go wrong with a kayfun either .
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1825001 https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10006473/1931702-kayfun-lite-plus-v2-styled-rebuildable-tank

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen rainbow-look Plume Veils on FT, but every one I've built my wife has had problems with her positive post loosening (the negatives are milled into the deck on every version I've seen)...never been able to replicate the problem on mine, my only guess is that they're slamming around in her purse, though she swears otherwise.

notaclone1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The stingray is the only Mech tube mad i can think of with the rainbow look.

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've seen panzer mech clones in rainbow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the small & big one. Each one is engineered so sweet. Paid like 9.00 on a sale of a lifetime. I have seen them on the web for $100.00 each. They don't break & always work. Panzer same way.

VU Sponsors