Become a Patron!

Clones

Hey all! I was wondering what some of the best clones are (Price range isn't a problem). If you have links to the seller that would be appreciated as well! So far I have an authentic VGOD Pro mech mod but want to add more, just don't have the money to pay full price!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1bd36ff2366d509658666e5be96daa7e.jpg

Fasttech junkie right here...except the hooligan that is

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right now the bane(2nd from left) or the white able are my favs...dont get me wrong...love em all but those 2 are it rihgt now...im in ny. Under 2 week delivery has me impressed

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech junkie here as well! So far what I've ordered from them in the way of mods is:
Pegasus Mech Mod-Copper (Highly recommend this one...the multiple reviews stating that the fasttech clone is possibly better than the authentic are pretty spot on)
Broadside Mech Mod-Black Copper (again highly recommended...after a hiccup out of box issue that was solved by backing out the fire button mechanism a turn or so with a screwdriver)
Able Mod-Stainless Steel (Not recommended...doesn't hit well and just feels cheap)
TVL Colt 45-Brass (Literally just had this one come in today, but so far the only issue I have is with the button assembly being so difficult/tight to get out of the mod to adjust for battery rattle...otherwise, it seems to hit well and very little voltage drop).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have plenty of Clone mechs, mainly from China, a few from the UK.

My favourite to use by far though is actually a cheap authentic mech, called the Wotofo Phantom. It is a Chinese brand, so a similar price to a good clone.

I have the white version, which is copper with a white coating. It comes with a standard 510 connection as well as a hybrid style, extra 510, and soft and hard springs.
It has little voltage drop, and is the most used out of all my mechs by far.

Second would probably be an AV able clone. I bought this from the UK but found the same clones on Fasttech. I would really suggest looking at the reviews on there, as price isn't really an indicator of quality- some of the cheaper clones are actually better. I gather this is where more of them are made, they can be made more cheaply.

Fasttech junkie here as well! So far what I've ordered from them in the way of mods is:
Pegasus Mech Mod-Copper (Highly recommend this one...the multiple reviews stating that the fasttech clone is possibly better than the authentic are pretty spot on)
Broadside Mech Mod-Black Copper (again highly recommended...after a hiccup out of box issue that was solved by backing out the fire button mechanism a turn or so with a screwdriver)
Able Mod-Stainless Steel (Not recommended...doesn't hit well and just feels cheap)
TVL Colt 45-Brass (Literally just had this one come in today, but so far the only issue I have is with the button assembly being so difficult/tight to get out of the mod to adjust for battery rattle...otherwise, it seems to hit well and very little voltage drop).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for your input! I look forward to buying the Pegasus, I checked it out and read the reviews, looked like VERY good quality! Thanks bro!

I have plenty of Clone mechs, mainly from China, a few from the UK.

My favourite to use by far though is actually a cheap authentic mech, called the Wotofo Phantom. It is a Chinese brand, so a similar price to a good clone.

I have the white version, which is copper with a white coating. It comes with a standard 510 connection as well as a hybrid style, extra 510, and soft and hard springs.
It has little voltage drop, and is the most used out of all my mechs by far.

Second would probably be an AV able clone. I bought this from the UK but found the same clones on Fasttech. I would really suggest looking at the reviews on there, as price isn't really an indicator of quality- some of the cheaper clones are actually better. I gather this is where more of them are made, they can be made more cheaply.
Sounds good, do you prefer UK or China mech mods? Or does it not really bother you?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds good, do you prefer UK or China mech mods? Or does it not really bother you?

It really depends if the mod is in stock or not if I buy from China or the UK- they all come from China anyway so you might as well find the clone the shop in the UK is selling in China and order from there.
It works out a lot cheaper that way, I have bought a clone in the UK a few times when it was out of stock on the Chinese sites though.

VU Sponsors