Become a Patron!

Close

Greywolf2901

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey if anyone can help. I have been dealing with colon cancer and I was locked out of my apartment by the landlord. My whole setup was left inside and they won't let me back in to get the rest of my stuff. It really sucks not having my mod. Life has been really ruff for me lately. Thanks everyone.

Thanks,

Greysolf2901

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unless your landlord has a signed order of eviction from a judge, he cannot lock you out. Its illegal
Even then, by law they have to let you have access to your personal belongings, they will remove them and set it on the side of the road, but you can take your stuff.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not that it's my business but the laws differ depending where you're from! I do know there are usually notices before hand and you have plenty of warning before they act though!

Sent from my ALCATEL 4015T using Tapatalk

Greywolf2901

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There was a signed eviction by a judge. My ex wife didn't tell me what was going on I was in the hospital dealing with my cancer and I was only home for 2 days before they came and locked me out. And the ex wife took off to Omaha the day I got home. I talked to the lawyer and they won't let me to my stuff tell I give them a$1000.

Thanks,

Greysolf2901

VU Sponsors