Become a Patron!

CLOSED BY STAFF - Om Vapors Monthly Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamecockfan04

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Being about 7 years old and getting chased down the street by a guy who got out of a coffin running at us with an axe. The guy was pretending btw.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My favorite Halloween memory is working at a local haunted forest when I was about 13. It was so exhilarating being able to jump out from the shadows & scare even big tough-guy high school guys with their girlfriends, me being just an early teen. The atmosphere with all the decorations, props, & fog made it feel genuinely spooky, even for us employees.
I had such a blast working there with my friends. We were in Boy Scouts so it was volunteer work, but even without pay we had a really great time! :)

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
CONGRATULATIONS! @OmagaWright !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

yjaEfUc.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Favorite dessert, no chocolate allowed!

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
This is super easy for me. I actually just bought a whole one about an hour ago, plus the topping, no kidding.
Cheesecake, baby. Cheesecake with cherry topping. I like strawberry well enough, & that seems to be everyone's favorite. But you put cherry pie filling on top & I'll wrestle you for that slice, yo. LOL
I actually would love to hear if anyone knows of a juice that tastes like genuine cheesecake, any flavor. :)

Key lime pie is also a top, top favorite of mine, sometimes even supplanting cheesecake. But overall, for me, cheesecake is king.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is super easy for me. I actually just bought a whole one about an hour ago, plus the topping, no kidding.
Cheesecake, baby. Cheesecake with cherry topping. I like strawberry well enough, & that seems to be everyone's favorite. But you put cherry pie filling on top & I'll wrestle you for that slice, yo. LOL
I actually would love to hear if anyone knows of a juice that tastes like genuine cheesecake, any flavor. :)

Key lime pie is also a top, top favorite of mine, sometimes even supplanting cheesecake. But overall, for me, cheesecake is king.
Best cheesecake I've had was Dr crimmy

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I'll bribe the gods with a simple, yet tasty recipe for Hawaiian wedding cake:

2 C Flour
2 C Sugar
2 Eggs
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 C Coconut
1 (20 oz) Can Crushed Pineapple
1 C Chopped Nuts (optional)
1 tsp Coconut Extract (optional)

Mix until all ingredients are well blended

Pour ingredients into gresed 13 X 9 X 2 pan
Bake at 350 for 30 to 45 minutes***
***Keep a careful eye on the cake: I've made this 3 times & the baking times are never consistent: best to use the "toothpick in the middle" method to determine if it's done

cool well & then prepare frosting as below

1 (8 oz) Package Cream Cheese
1 1/2 C Powdered Sugar
1/2 C Butter
2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Coconut Extract (optional)

Blend frosting well, until all lumps are absent & frosting is nice and creamy

Frost cooled cake, using a rubber spatula to spread icing as evenly as possible

Garnish with coconut, chopped nuts or fruit, if desired

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CONGRATULATIONS! @OmagaWright !!

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

yjaEfUc.jpg

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Favorite dessert, no chocolate allowed!

Charlotte Royale

charlotte-royale.jpeg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Princess cake! Sponge cake with a light cream and marzipan coating. It’s been my favorite for years.....only one bakery in town makes it. Super lush.....

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
@snake94115 I can't get enough of the Korean cookin show Chef and My Fridge on Netflix. I honestly wish I could have all episodes in english translation. Interestin and funny what the chefs do on the show.

@OmVape Just received my Cobra and Equinox today. Been vapin on the Equinox on a fresh coil in my FireLuke and the flavors are spot on. Intake on the menthol is refreshing, not harsh, and I can taste both the watermelon and strawberry on the exhale. Neither overpowering the other. I cant remember vapin a watermelon and strawberry this smooth and relaxing. I am highly anticipating trying out the other Chiller flavors in the future.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
CONGRATULATIONS! @wildgypsy70 !!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

yjaEfUc.jpg

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Have you ever vaped a "Nic Salt" ?!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape nic salts often

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have and I havent. I have vaped a brand called Banger which says they have a juice formulated to be on par with nic salt. But for the real stuff sadly no.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Never vaped salt nic but as I am sensitive to higher nic concentrations and believe I require a higher nic level I really want to try them.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm really craving something different, right now
..sign me up for the giveway :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
No I have not.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
CONGRATULATIONS! @wildgypsy70 !!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

yjaEfUc.jpg

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Have you ever vaped a "Nic Salt" ?!

I vape nothing but nic salts! From 4mg to 20mg, all salts for me

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Yes, I just recently bought my first nic salts, Nkd 100's Amazing Mango 35mg. It is delicious & I would absolutely buy it again. :)

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Can you use nic salts in all of your regular Vape gear?
They say that you should try to keep them for pod systems because the intake of nicotine is so much higher. But I think some people do. If so, I don't know how they would without getting sick. At least the salts leave the body quickly as well, so hopefully it wouldn't make anyone sick for too long.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you use nic salts in all of your regular Vape gear?
I don't see a reason you couldn't.
Just keep in mind that most nic-salts are quite high in their nicotine levels.Some as high as 50 mg.Although this is not always the case.

The following was written by a reviewer on July 04 2018.

(The nature of this juice, however, means that it is only intended for use inside pod mod systems and MTL tanks like the Kayfun 5.

Why?

Simple: it’ll blow your socks off if you sub-ohm vape an E Juice with 25MG of nicotine in it.

Trust me, you don’t want to do this.

I accidentally put some in my RDA a while back and, well… it wasn’t pleasant.

I’m talking sweating, heart palpitations, fear… nothing good, basically.)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They say that you should try to keep them for pod systems because the intake of nicotine is so much higher. But I think some people do. If so, I don't know how they would without getting sick. At least the salts leave the body quickly as well, so hopefully it wouldn't make anyone sick for too long.
If the nic-salts were super low strength like 6mg or lower it shouldn't be a problem.But most nic-salts I know of don't go that low.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
CONGRATULATIONS! @Pegleg Meg !!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

yjaEfUc.jpg

COMMENT BELOW THIS: A riddle this time:
A prisoner is forced to go into one of three rooms, but he can choose which room. The first room is ablaze with fire. The second one is rigged with explosives that will go off as soon as he enters. The third contains a pair of lions who haven't eaten in years. Which room should he choose to survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors