Become a Patron!

CLOSED - WTB a nice aio mod for the wife !!Found please close!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
So my wife is taking the plunge. After 6months of more cigs than her vape she broke her penguin mod and trying to find her a replacement. Got her set up with a Myblu right now. Thanks

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
So my wife is taking the plunge. After 6months of more cigs than her vape she broke her penguin mod and trying to find her a replacement. Got her set up with a Myblu right now. Thanks

How about the Lost Vape Orion Pod? Utilizes the DNA GO chip. 1st pod system with DNA. Little pricey but if she doesn’t like it you can use it. Have a feeling she’ll love it though. It can do restricted DL. Let @SnapDragon NY show you hers. It’s a beauty in gold & abalone. There was a great deal at WetVapes.com with a coupon.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have the Lost Vape Orion - I love that tiny little thing- yes a little pricey , but well built. I have had no trouble with mine at all but reading at ECF, a few are having problems with theirs. I have not made any adjustments on mine thru eScribe and mine is working OK for over a month now- and I am on the same
.5Ω pod- granted this is not my main device and use it for an hour or 2 for daily errands.
Wet Vapes is sold out of their stock, but eciggity still has some and they sell the kit which I believe comes with 3 pods.
https://eciggity.com/lost-vape-orion-dna-go-kit/
10% off code- 10off

20181018_074620.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have the Lost Vape Orion - I love that tiny little thing- yes a little pricey , but well built. I have had no trouble with mine at all but reading at ECF, a few are having problems with theirs. I have not made any adjustments on mine thru eScribe and mine is working OK for over a month now- and I am on the same
.5Ω pod- granted this is not my main device and use it for an hour or 2 for daily errands.
Wet Vapes is sold out of their stock, but eciggity still has some and they sell the kit which I believe comes with 3 pods.
https://eciggity.com/lost-vape-orion-dna-go-kit/
10% off code- 10off

View attachment 122073
Leave it to @SnapDragon NY to have the scoop lol!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I would have suggested the Orion too, but mine bit the dust after a month of use. I am waiting on Evolve service department to see what can be done.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I just won the Vaporesso Zero- but haven't had a chance to play with that yet- gets pretty good reviews.
I have the Mowell Shake pod mod- piece of junk, really bad battery life and no flavor.
I have the Mission by FP- another really bad piece of junk- burnt hits from hell and the ejector is right next to the fire switch- you guessed it always ejecting the pod!
Good thing I won these!
My hubby has and still likes the Penguin- I got him the SE this time and it is pretty nice.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I would have suggested the Orion too, but mine bit the dust after a month of use. I am waiting on Evolve service department to see what can be done.
An awful lot of money to spend to already have problems with it- luckily evolve is in the US and they will repair or replace it, but still, sorry to hear you are having problems with yours!

czombie

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe check out the Mi-one from smoking vapor. cheap little thing that does mtl and a tight dtl. Reviews are great and it comes in all sorts of girly colors too. Not to mention it is only $27 from element vape.

The tank is built into the device and has replaceable coils that drop down into the juice and apparently the coils last quite a long time.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

I have a new pink Penguin (Really it's more of a peach color) with extra tanks and coils if she wants another of those. PM me if interested.

956Q-QN6fNG0p1suUss6C88jmLdD4_cneFbWmE3Z-lmHt4-I6diAmFdxaQmMi5v809h7gCcmSK_kyYP5LwUm1c4cxTadcpxcut86sz2U-wJ-7juUzz5BcFXn06vXDAxQV7fS0l6WbTWJkj7kUNzWIeJN2d6uqRwLMVn_wqpcC0poqoZ2oxnyTPC5Sn6ydmJfBJ8KXaU9Tz7F9PfZs21LEb57U6XD1rNBqKyWUmLA9IgFLAxyJRJufC1nzUAw_dAVl52ylaqPrRinCjgn6UvMRSo9xh_g8f3luTWIaebQKLkF2Gfoc500pd3O3bqgPAwLv6kj7HHVmDvU954hVRb-087jrCibukt0udFCVGVP944k0pi5AY0sH2Ne5QriSE_tqFqwntF_XsROYCa6ZMgGP7UOa57T2edbQr1oylPUwm6gDp-crRMJ0uOu05zxvuty8f0hk3fzXGTQ52jWfxfLlelAtRZ5eGxmhOVtBlBz9kW4dW93LHomV2_5cdf3yOWItHwHD78t2iqF8cgYbsAaCPxOMr0lOrqIw0l38RI3xSnVcYdSD9D-y4lMRdImVtpqCVoq48If-M3j2UFNYWgnwZBmHqatZhFREBV5p1YaMhY8EE5kaJGim_zCGeMLWhDDMylhy-niOHXGPQX6sXggZIspMCb_1VKjzU3TaIywheXyZgH3NRf81lLMkQ=w705-h949-no

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
My favorite 2 so far are the Suorin Air and the Smoant S8

Status
Not open for further replies.