Become a Patron!

(CLOSED) WTS: H-Cig DNA VT133 Black/Yellow (Pristine, new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WTS H-Cig DNA VT133 Black/Yellow. No trades, please.

Received new on 8/22/16 from ecig.com. Ordered it to be put away as a backup to my other VT133. Checked it for 5 minutes upon receiving to make sure it worked; upgraded its firmware and put it back in its box where it's been sitting since.

The battery door is has a nice rubbery feel and is construction yellow. Doors are available in other colors. (Black, Red, Green, Blue for about $5 ea from GearBest when in stock.)

Want some other gear that's come up, so robbing Peter to pay Paul.

PayPal $73 shipped (continental USA only). PM to work out details. Thanks for reading.

(EDITED to change payment method from check or money order to PayPal.)

upload_2016-9-2_12-38-36.png

The H-Cig VT133 box it came in looked to me to be a little "handled" on the exterior ... a little smudged with prints and not worn, but not pristine looking. The inside was pristine and of course the mod is perfect. (Just wanted to point this out for those a little OC like myself.) :D

upload_2016-9-2_12-39-23.png

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
fuck. great deal. GLWYS. like 2 hours earlier I would have jumped on this but i just spent 85 bucks on ecig and cna't convince myself to spend more again lol

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good mod....good price..if I didn't have a pile of them I'd jump on this one too.....:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors