DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I love my Triad, but beware that once the finish starts wearing off like this, it will begin to flake away more and more. I can post pics of mine if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about. Other than the finish, at this price it is a fantastic mod and a great deal, especially if you aren't looking for a show piece and plan to use it as a daily vape.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This is an awesome mod - I have the exact same model in ostrich

Jump on this guys, it's also a real looker

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Admin can you close this thread so that I can start a fresh post. I didn't know that editing a post would be a problem. I had this as a used purple ostrich but now have a new carbon fiber available. I was messaged about the change and I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about and sales I offer. I just thought it would be better to offer a brand new unit as opposed to a used one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
@Countrypami @Huckleberried
Thread close requested.

Admin can you close this thread so that I can start a fresh post. I didn't know that editing a post would be a problem. I had this as a used purple ostrich but now have a new carbon fiber available. I was messaged about the change and I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about and sales I offer. I just thought it would be better to offer a brand new unit as opposed to a used one.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Did you sell the used one? Or you just changed your mind about which one you're offering up?

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was going to sell the used one but it had some blems so I decided to offer a new unit instead

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years