1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

(CLOSED) WTT Broadside mech for DIY Stuff!

Discussion in 'eJuice' started by springer, Mar 15, 2018.

1. springer

springer Just like Jerry VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    98E26CB3-8CA8-44A3-8C3F-939070CDDDB8.jpeg Hello. I am wanting to get into making my own ejuice and I have a Broadside Tube Mech I would want to trade for a lot of DIY materials and ingredients.

Attached Files:

2. CrazyChef v2.0

CrazyChef v2.0 VU Vendor VU Vendor Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee VU Challenge Sponsor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    What kind of stuff? I got lots.
    I have a black Culverin RDA that needs a home. :D

springer likes this.
  3. springer

springer Just like Jerry VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Pretty much everything needed to get started. I have been doing research and was just about to order some stuff from NicotineRiver then I decided to try and give this a try real quick. I would need VG, PG, Nicotine, some flavoring. I have a scale and a bunch of bottles... But I have gotten tired of paying way too much for juice so I thought this would be a great idea.

4. springer

Blog Posts:
    I just seen the part about your Culverin! My mod is literally made for your rda. Haha

CrazyChef v2.0 likes this.
  5. Just Frank

Just Frank Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I just googled your mech tube. Why is it so pricey?

hellcatrydr likes this.
  6. springer

Blog Posts:
    I’m not exactly sure tbh. The quality is on point tho. Except for that bottom cap that rubs off on the edges. I heard a lot of great things about it so I decided to get one. And I absolutely love it. But i just don’t use it enough. So I figured it’s time to part ways and for someone else to enjoy it.

Just Frank likes this.