Become a Patron!

cloud beast or sense cyclone which onee should i buy

jameson756

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am getting the sense cyclone or cloud beast soon.I have read both have lleaking issues is one better than the other.like is their ways to prevent leaking with one more than the other.

jameson756

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i run the baby beast right now no issues,but im ugrading to higher watt mod and im confused what i should get between a sense cyclone or cloud beast

CircusClowd

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had the Cloud beadr for about 8 months now and I can honestly say it doesn't leak unless using the RBA deck and even then a little extra cotton in the juice wells will solve that issue. The coils for this tank are pretty spendy. This forced me to start rebuilding my own coils which is great to know how to do. If you go this route I recommend a chimney coil setup. Hope this helps.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cloud Beast or Baby Beast

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sense Cyclone was a bust ! Def the SMOK tank. If anyone's using high wattage tanks the Sidelei Slyder in my opinion is now the best tank on the market. I just checked one out and was extremely impressed with the build quality. It's on par with the TFV12. You do need a 3 battery mod for it or you will suck the life out of a two battery mod in no time. I gave it to my son and he's running it at 150 watts. Don't confuse that high wattage as vaping at high wattage. It's just that the coils are so big you need that much at least to fire it good. I highly recommend it !

jameson756

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks for the replys.anyone used a sense cyclone before,i have read its a bitch to fill.you have to do multiple things to prevent it from leaking.Someone is suggesting it over the cloud beast because it apparently can handle higher wattages compared to the cloud beast they say over 80 w on the cloud beast will give you a burnt taste,i highly doubt that considering the coils available for it.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks for the replys.anyone used a sense cyclone before,i have read its a bitch to fill.you have to do multiple things to prevent it from leaking.Someone is suggesting it over the cloud beast because it apparently can handle higher wattages compared to the cloud beast they say over 80 w on the cloud beast will give you a burnt taste,i highly doubt that considering the coils available for it.
I had the Sense Cyclone. It was a pain in the rear ! I mean if you used it correctly it worked and you can pick them up cheap now. The smok tanks have many different coil options to suit different vaping needs and wattages. One thing I forgot to mention about the Sigelei Slyder is that the ones we have now say promotional pack. They come with the tank, spare glass, a pre installed coil and a 4 pack of spare coils. So think about it,,,,If it's being sold for $35.00 and you had to buy a coil pack at like $18.00 it's only costing like $17.00 for the tank with the glass and one coil. I'm pretty sure this isn't what your looking for but I just wanted to get it out there for the people that read this that do use tanks on that level. Matter of fact I have to have the warehouse guy hide another one for me LMAO !

CircusClowd

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was running the V8T8 coils at 120w in my CB for a while and I wouldn't taste burnt cotton for sometimes 2 weeks. I was vaping from 10 to15 ml a day

Last edited:

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am getting the sense cyclone or cloud beast soon.I have read both have lleaking issues is one better than the other.like is their ways to prevent leaking with one more than the other.
If you are considering a Sense tank, you might look at the Blazer 200. The coils are interchangeable with the Tfv8 and it is usually $10.00 cheaper. 3fvape has them for 24 bucks and f/s.

jameson756

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my friend is suggesting the cleito 120 over both of the tanks i listed.i have read the aspire company says that the cleito 120 can even handle 160.what are your guys expierences with the cleito 120

CircusClowd

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The guy at my shop recommended the C120 too. Saying one coil is way more reliable that 4 in regards to firing evenly. Balancing 8 coils would be insane and yeah I pulled plenty of coils out of the CB that had only one black coil hole. So when he said that it clicked.

I bought the tfv12 cloud beast a couple weeks ago I like it but... it drains a lot of juice fast... it has great flavor and I spent 10 bucks to get the rda section cause those coils are flipping expensive... I also have the tfv8 baby and big baby out of the three I think I like the big baby the best the taste is more favorable on it compared to the cloud beast to me... I had an older sense cyclone and I hated it... it burned my leg cause the juice kept spitting out... let us know what you decide happy vaping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jameson756

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im leaning towrds the cleito 120 now.I have a important q.Is it ok to put 1 smurf battery and 1 turd battery in a 2 battery mod.What is the worst that could happen?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should always use matching batteries and brands and good batteries ! Not worth one venting and burning or blowing up your face !

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
smok tanks are some of the best on the market. what is your watt range you are looking to vape and i can give you some recommendations

jameson756

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
130-150.im still leaning towards the cleito 120 and getting the rta with it as well,the prebuilt coils are supposed to be able to handle over 120 and have better flavor than the cloud beast.Also i have a q,someone is going to give me a rda for free.A innokin i taste vf.I see some not so good reeviews but to me it still looks pretty decent.What do all of you think?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
130-150.im still leaning towards the cleito 120 and getting the rta with it as well,the prebuilt coils are supposed to be able to handle over 120 and have better flavor than the cloud beast.Also i have a q,someone is going to give me a rda for free.A innokin i taste vf.I see some not so good reeviews but to me it still looks pretty decent.What do all of you think?
130-150 has a lot of options. Melo 300, smok tfv8, smok tfv12, eco 12, sense blazer 200. Arctic v12. The melo and blazer use tfv8 coils

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I read here that the Cleito 120 is great but sporadically gives off dry hits. I got the impression that the original Cleito was more reliable and gave great flavor. I have neither so I cant say for certain.

I have one higher wattage subohm tank. Its the Geekvape Illusion 260. They advertise "no leaking". It might be right up your alley @jameson756 .

VU Sponsors