Become a Patron!

Cloud beast

Smokey1471

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey all, I know i really haven't been on here much lately, but I do have yet another question lol ( RUN FOR COVER!!). So I've noticed that if I haven't vaped for several hours that when I take a hit on my vape that I get not a lot, but quite a bit of drops of juice through my drip tip. Actually gets inhaled ( since I do directly vape to lung hits) which causes me to hack so frigging bad. Why is this and is there anything I can do? Should I clean the " chimney" ( I've heard it called that) with anything? I've noticed quite a bit of liquid down in there when looking down into it. Start at a higher wattage? Clean that with anything? Etc... I know my dad used to smoke a pipe and he used pipe cleaners in the stem of his pipe, but I'm guessing that this is way different. So, no I haven't done that lol.
I'm also wondering if there's any "routine maintenance" that needs to be done to my vape to keep it working great. I spent a lot of money on this ( a lot for me) and want to get as much as possible my money's worth out of it. Thanks...

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey all, I know i really haven't been on here much lately, but I do have yet another question lol ( RUN FOR COVER!!). So I've noticed that if I haven't vaped for several hours that when I take a hit on my vape that I get not a lot, but quite a bit of drops of juice through my drip tip. Actually gets inhaled ( since I do directly vape to lung hits) which causes me to hack so frigging bad. Why is this and is there anything I can do? Should I clean the " chimney" ( I've heard it called that) with anything? I've noticed quite a bit of liquid down in there when looking down into it. Start at a higher wattage? Clean that with anything? Etc... I know my dad used to smoke a pipe and he used pipe cleaners in the stem of his pipe, but I'm guessing that this is way different. So, no I haven't done that lol.
I'm also wondering if there's any "routine maintenance" that needs to be done to my vape to keep it working great. I spent a lot of money on this ( a lot for me) and want to get as much as possible my money's worth out of it. Thanks...
It's the condensation that cools down and settles... it's perfectly normal at higher wattages.
If it's a sealed tank... you can flip it over onto to a napkin for a few seconds... or gently soak it up with a qtip.

If it's happening quite frequently and the coil is pretty old... you may need to change the coil.

As far as routine cleaning... I clean my tanks thoroughly about once a month. I let the juice run down... fully disassemble it, rinse and soak in hot water for a few hours... then set it aside to dry.
If you're using factory coils... those will need changed about once every 2 weeks depending on how much you vape and the juice.

Smokey1471

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ty
It's the condensation that cools down and settles... it's perfectly normal at higher wattages.
If it's a sealed tank... you can flip it over onto to a napkin for a few seconds... or gently soak it up with a qtip.

If it's happening quite frequently and the coil is pretty old... you may need to change the coil.

As far as routine cleaning... I clean my tanks thoroughly about once a month. I let the juice run down... fully disassemble it, rinse and soak in hot water for a few hours... then set it aside to dry.
If you're using factory coils... those will need changed about once every 2 weeks depending on how much you vape and the juice.
Ty so very much! I think I'm going to try this today!

VU Sponsors