Become a Patron!
Hey Vape Family !

So you probably going to laugh at me, well i can understand. Got a couple of questions here where i hope to get some help with!

So first things first, my Setup: Eleaf iStick TC100W with Herakles Plus Sub Ohm Tank (0,2Ohm Coil Ni200).

Well, since i started making my own Liquid that is VG based for of course the Clouds, the Tank isn't the best for Cloud Chasing.

So i searched a bit and rode something about RBA, RTA, RDA, RDTA. So funny that i don´t even know what my Sub Ohm Tank is. I don´t know if it´s a regular Sub Ohm Tank or also RTA or what ever. Yeah funny i know, sorry ..

So question is: What exactly are those things? What´s are they each best for ? What is the best for Cloud Chasing(VG based Liquid) ?

(I search for something that is the best for Clouds, prefer to still have a tank so i don´t need to drip every 5seconds, and maybe also got prebuild coils with as low Ohm as possible).

So i hope you guys understand and could help me ! Thanks for reading !

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Vape Family !

So you probably going to laugh at me, well i can understand. Got a couple of questions here where i hope to get some help with!

So first things first, my Setup: Eleaf iStick TC100W with Herakles Plus Sub Ohm Tank (0,2Ohm Coil Ni200).

Well, since i started making my own Liquid that is VG based for of course the Clouds, the Tank isn't the best for Cloud Chasing.

So i searched a bit and rode something about RBA, RTA, RDA, RDTA. So funny that i don´t even know what my Sub Ohm Tank is. I don´t know if it´s a regular Sub Ohm Tank or also RTA or what ever. Yeah funny i know, sorry ..

So question is: What exactly are those things? What´s are they each best for ? What is the best for Cloud Chasing(VG based Liquid) ?

(I search for something that is the best for Clouds, prefer to still have a tank so i don´t need to drip every 5seconds, and maybe also got prebuild coils with as low Ohm as possible).

So i hope you guys understand and could help me ! Thanks for reading !
For starters the ni200 coils are for temp control so your kinda going the wrong way in my opinion. Good tanks for cloud chasing are a subjective matter everyone's gonna have a different idea of which ones best, your Hercules plus is a sub ohm tank. Rta's are rebuildable tank atomizers.. Personally I prefer rda's (drippers) for clouds but that also means having to build coils . RDTA's are rebuildable dripping tank atomizers , such as the griffin or Gemini both I've heard great things about for flavor and clouds. As for best high VG based liquid I couldn't tell ya, started diy'ing last year so haven't really bought any premade juices in a while...but 80-100% VG is good for clouds

VU Sponsors