• No?

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • No Comment?

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t “cloud chase” in terms of competing or blowing vapor for the sake of vapor, but “cloud chase” in the sense that I like to take very short draws and get a big payout in return. Taking a half second draw off my wifes Kanger Aero tank does nothing for me in terms of flavor and vapor satisfaction. It does for her though, and that’s really all there is to it.

No sense arguing which style of vaping or setup is superior, you might as well debate the Ford vs Chevy or Coke vs 7-Up while you are at it.

Everyone has their preference, but some like to put in the extra effort to try making sure everyone around them knows it. Point is, I think most people care less and will just continue to vape their vape regardless of what current internet opinion on a particular thread may be.

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I went looking around and found a B&M that I can pick up a mechanical mod and a TOBH Atty for a reasonable price.
Also got a job offer at one of the B&Ms and may take the job.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I went looking around and found a B&M that I can pick up a mechanical mod and a TOBH Atty for a reasonable price.
Also got a job offer at one of the B&Ms and may take the job.

I hear that Hippie, I got an offer from my local B&M but its an hour away. If he could have paid what I'm making at my current job I would have taken it in. Would be a whole lot more fun.

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well just got the first of 5 mods.
A Private v1 with a Sony 18650 2600 mAh and a Patriot Clear.
Did the first build on it.
Duel coil, 6 wraps around a 5/64 drill. It came in at .49 ohms.

Oh and yeah, I start at the b&m by the end of the week.

VU Sponsors