Become a Patron!

Cloud in room how to prevent ?

Kcetin20

Member For 1 Year
Hello guys,

Recently i've been upgrading my stuff from vape's to rta/rda/rdta and such on vaping on around 60-70watts dual coils and using mostly my diy juice at 70vg 30pg with 1,5mg.

Now the problem all is okay i managed to get rid of the normal cigs right now its rough 6 weeks without it,

my room is about 3x5-6~ in meters i don't open the window at all cause its a cold winter here for now.

How can i prevent the cloud being so much in my room? can i use any fan or are there any fans there i can buy and make the vapor make less ? does anyone have experience ?

thanks.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A fan will dissipate the clouds and spread or thin them out, but you could get an air purifier to suck some of it in. The ideal solution would be to blow it out the window, but you said that wasn't feasible.

Kcetin20

Member For 1 Year
A fan will dissipate the clouds and spread or thin them out, but you could get an air purifier to suck some of it in. The ideal solution would be to blow it out the window, but you said that wasn't feasible.

yep winter is near to end so window goes open but after that i don't know...i need to find a solution for it .

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how much would that matter to go 50vg ? any idea ?

I don't know. When I started vaping I used 80pg/20vg for the throat hit and it's powerful. You'll have to experiment to find the balance between the TH and the clouds.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
As long as there is air circulating, even the biggest cloud will only last a small while. So a fan or something'll take care of it. Or when you take a puff, hold it in for a few seconds longer than usual before exhaling.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
And if everything fails there's always that ridiculous prized but very popular vape nut :facepalm:

I personally just turn on our regular floor fan when I want to vape in the bedroom, in my living and dinning room we constantly run the ceiling fan, even before we vaped lol. AC works as well if you like it even colder during the winter, but if you live in colder and windier states just crack the window or patio door if applicable.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I run the air handler in the fan mode to circulate air throughout the house, the vapor is sucked into the return air filter...I just have to replace the filter more often, which is feasible, since they're so cheap.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
how much would that matter to go 50vg ? any idea ?

I used to prefer 70 to 75 percent VG for the smoothness (I'm not a big fan of throat hit, in spite of smoking my whole life), but it was leaving GOO on everything! I mean, GOO. The windows, the furniture, the walls, ohmygod, everything was sticky. I guess I must vape too much. :p So I tried an experiment. I switched to 50/50 on my juice and although the windows still "fog" up and have to be cleaned regularly, the icky-sticky-goo is gone. I still have a dust problem, but I also have a house full of animals and a woodstove, which contribute a lot of particulates for the vapor to cling to, but it's not gooey like it was, and the vapor dissipates MUCH faster than when I was using the higher VG juices.

So yes, it will make a difference, but each situation will be unique. My house has lots of "stuff" in the air so it makes any residue more noticeable. Your room might stay pretty clean. I did notice one other benefit of going to 50/50. The flavors all taste better, and in fact I've been able to reduce the amount of flavoring I use in my recipes. The VG was smooth, but it was masking the flavor somewhat. So I'm sticking with 50/50 all year round now, not just in the winter when the windows and doors are shut. :) In the summer, when I have the house opened up, I don't even have to wash the windows because the 50/50 doesn't make enough vapor to cause a problem. I still get nice vapor, don't get me wrong, but it's not as persistent as the higher VG vapor.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You could get a cheap box fan and tape a standard electrostatic furnace filter to the back of it.

meloserj

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello guys,

Recently i've been upgrading my stuff from vape's to rta/rda/rdta and such on vaping on around 60-70watts dual coils and using mostly my diy juice at 70vg 30pg with 1,5mg.

Now the problem all is okay i managed to get rid of the normal cigs right now its rough 6 weeks without it,

my room is about 3x5-6~ in meters i don't open the window at all cause its a cold winter here for now.

How can i prevent the cloud being so much in my room? can i use any fan or are there any fans there i can buy and make the vapor make less ? does anyone have experience ?

thanks.

What about http://www.wismec.com/accessories/avatar-vapenut/

Good solution for even hotels when you travel and stay in non-smoking rooms

VU Sponsors