VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Cloudist.sig-gen.jpg
Vaping Underground Family (click image above for awesomeness),

Cloudist.Store is now open for business and we have made a decision to perform a VU grand opening before all others because you all are family and we love you. Even if you are just window shopping it would be awesome if you checked it out and told your friends about us. I want to be the guy you think of when you want something nice, that is authentic and from a trusted source.

We presently have over 250 Mods and over 125 atomizers, in stock and ready to ship. This is a real deal, 100% debt free vape shop, fully FDA compliant and we are supporting vaping advocacy by donating 1% of all monies received to vaping advocacy (we will double or triple this next year once the site is sustainable).

Cloudist.Store is focusing on the serious hobbyist vapers with a soft spot for mid to high end gear and a big focus on mechanical mods. We will be bringing on more and more items as we receive inventory and start moving stock. If there is something you would like to see let us know.

We are offering some nice perks available only for VU members if you signup for an account on our site and join our mailing list. (Please put your VU username in the comments, so we know to use the white gloves).
- F&F if you let us invoice you (you can use standard and pay shipping). All you need to do is DM here or ping me on the site and we can generate an invoice that you can pay. If you use F&F and more than $50 for the order, we will ship it free.
- We accept Crypto Payments (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Etherium)
- Layaway for big ticket items. DM me for details. Now those really awesome things that you may not have had the funds for can be paid for over a bit of time. Typically 3 installments over 45 days. We can work it out privately.
- Personal shopping for brands we are authorized to sell but do not necessarily stock.
- Special group buys for VU members
- Shipping within 24 hours of order on business days
- Insurance included in pricing for big ticket items
- CBD (We cant sell it on the site yet, but we do have it).
- Special $.01 giveaways coming very soon.
- Starting January we will have a coil bazaar market for VU coil makers to sell their coils direct to the public at no charge to the sellers. We will even include you in our marketing strategies. We are doing this purely as a courtesy to help our VU family thrive and expand their reach beyond VU and to help bring new people to VU.

We are authorized to sell the following brands and we buy direct from the manufacturers or through their authorized distribution. All items for sale on our site are in hand unless otherwise noted. We own all of our inventory, hand picked every item and we bought one "for shop use :)" so we can tell you about, not read about it from a website sales slick.

- 528 Custom
- ACD810
- Armageddon MFG.
- Asmodus
- Avid Lyfe
- Broadside
- Candy Mods
- CBDistillery
- Charlies Chalk Dust
- CompLyfe
- Dicodes
- Datt White Stuff
- Dragon Mod Co
- Drako Mods
- DUVO USA
- GodMod Russia (We are the exclusive US Retailer)
- Good E-Liquids
- HDNE
- Half Moon Mods
- Hellvape
- Hexohm
- Hugsvape
- Immortal Modz
- Kennedy Vaper
- League Of Scoundrels
- Morningstar Mods
- Modfather Inc.
- Mterk
- Mountain Mods Crew
- Ohmboy
- Overpowered Mod Co.
- Patchamama
- Plan B Supply Co.
- Purge Mod Co.
- QP Design
- RCM
- Steam Crave
- Sub Ohm Innovations
- SvoeMesto
- Taffy Splash
- Tower Mods
- Trinity Glass
- Twisted Messes
- TVL
- Unicorn Vapes
- USV
- Vape Breed
- Vaperz Cloud

There are more we are working out the details on and this list will be updated and maintained for easy reference.

I do hope you consider shopping with us and if you do, we believe you will again.

For those wondering who "We" are, Cloudist.Store is Mrs. and Mr. Jwill. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook if you wouldn't mind. I personally hate facebook and suspect I will be much more active on Instagram. Details in profile.

-jwill-

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vaping Underground Family (click image above for awesomeness),

Cloudist.Store is now open for business and we have made a decision to perform a VU grand opening before all others because you all are family and we love you. Even if you are just window shopping it would be awesome if you checked it out and told your friends about us. I want to be the guy you think of when you want something nice, that is authentic and from a trusted source.

We presently have over 150 mods (another 100 arriving next week) and over 125 atomizers, in stock and ready to ship. This is a real deal, 100% debt free vape shop, fully FDA compliant and we are supporting vaping advocacy by donating 1% of all monies received to vaping advocacy (we will double or triple this next year once the site is sustainable).

Cloudist.Store is focusing on the serious hobbyist vapers with a soft spot for mid to high end gear and a big focus on mechanical mods. We will be bringing on more and more items as we receive inventory and start moving stock. If there is something you would like to see let us know.

We are offering some nice perks available only for VU members if you signup for an account on our site and join our mailing list. (Please put your VU username in the comments, so we know to use the white gloves).
- F&F if you let us invoice you (you can use standard and pay shipping). All you need to do is DM here or ping me on the site and we can generate an invoice that you can pay. If you use F&F and more than $50 for the order, we will ship it free.
- We accept Crypto Payments (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Etherium)
- Layaway for big ticket items. DM me for details. Now those really awesome things that you may not have had the funds for can be paid for over a bit of time. Typically 3 installments over 45 days. We can work it out privately.
- Special group buys for VU members
- Shipping within 24 hours of order on business days
- Insurance included in pricing for big ticket items
- CBD (We cant sell it on the site yet, but we do have it).
- Special $.01 giveaways coming very soon.
- Starting January we will have a coil bazaar market for VU coil makers to sell their coils direct to the public at no charge to the sellers. We will even include you in our marketing strategies. We are doing this purely as a courtesy to help our VU family thrive and expand their reach beyond VU and to help bring new people to VU.

We are authorized to sell the following brands and we buy direct from the manufacturers or through their authorized distribution. All items for sale on our site are in hand unless otherwise noted. We own all of our inventory, hand picked every item and we bought one "for shop use :)" so we can tell you about, not read about it from a website sales slick.

- 528 Custom
- Armageddon MFG.
- Asmodus
- Avid Lyfe
- Broadside
- CBDistillery
- Dicodes
- Drako Mods
- DUVO USA
- GodMod Russia (We are the exclusive US Retailer)
- Good E-Liquids
- HDNE
- Half Moon Mods
- Hellvape
- Hexohm
- Hugsvape
- Immortal Modz
- Kennedy Vaper
- League Of Scoundrels
- Modfather Inc.
- Ohmboy
- Overpowered Mod Co.
- Plan B Supply Co.
- Purge Mod Co.
- QP Design
- RCM
- Steam Crave
- Sub Ohm Innovations
- SvoeMesto
- Taffy Splash
- Tower Mods
- Twisted Messes
- Unicorn Vapes
- Vape Breed
- Vaperz Cloud

There are more we are working out the details on and this list will be updated and maintained for easy reference.

I do hope you consider shopping with us and if you do, we believe you will again.

For those wondering who "We" are, Cloudist.Store is Mrs. and Mr. Jwill. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook if you wouldn't mind. I personally hate facebook and suspect I will be much more active on Instagram. Details in profile.

-jwill-
Dude, this is sooooooo awesome!!!!! I cannot wait until I have $$$ to pick something up!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Awwwwesooooome!!! Got a small sample of Goodies from you today, very happy - love the design of the website too, and of course thank yiu for all the work you put into the VU and vaping community in general! :bliss::cheers:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thanks so much. I am super excited about this venture. We are going to hire someone right after the first of the year to fill orders and with any luck we can build this into something that makes you not want to send your money overseas.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Subsrived but didnt see where to put my vu sig...already saw 1 pc i need of wife got my xmas list item...jijiji

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There is a comments section at the bottom of the signup form. I did build this site so if anyone finds any issues with it let me know and will get it licked stat. It is all fully responsive, mobile optimized HTML5.

Welcome to Cloudist.Store - Premium Vape Supplies 2018-12-24 19-15-24.png

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
There is a comments section at the bottom of the signup form. I did build this site so if anyone finds any issues with it let me know and will get it licked stat. It is all fully responsive, mobile optimized HTML5.

View attachment 127497

Love the jab at the FDA at the bottom of the page :cloud:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
@jwill, I'm so happy that you are doing this and I wish you all the luck in the world! I look forward to ordering from you and helping your business grow and thrive!

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

Thanks @VAPEROXX and I look forward to having a coil bazaar that you can showcase your coils in and sell them to a global audience, we will also push you as part of our marketing campaign. You will get to keep 100% of the money you earn, we take nothing and you owe us nothing for the service.

More details will be coming in January. We will have a coil builder who will be a permanent fixture on a static page and we will have an additional rotating monthly spot for any VU coil builder that would like to expand their audience. We are only offering this for the coil builders on VU here.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks @VAPEROXX and I look forward to having a coil bazaar that you can showcase your coils in and sell them to a global audience, we will also push you as part of our marketing campaign. You will get to keep 100% of the money you earn, we take nothing and you owe us nothing for the service.

More details will be coming in January. We will have a coil builder who will be a permanent fixture on a static page and we will have an additional rotating monthly spot for any VU coil builder that would like to expand their audience. We are only offering this for the coil builders on VU here.
That's so awesome! I look forward to being a part of this!

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

thats a really cool thing to do :hug:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Really cool @jwill! I can hear my PP screaming already...:giggle::hohoho:

Thanks Gopher. We are not designed to spam you endlessly in an effort to get you to buy stuff, just not who we are. But if you throw money at me, I will not say no (unless you start pawning stuff to shop, then I will say no).

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I’m registered! That HexOhm is slick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do have them for sale, just sayin'. If you want one it can be boxed up dropped off tomorrow and depending where in the US you are you could have it Saturday or Monday.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We do have them for sale, just sayin'. If you want one it can be boxed up dropped off tomorrow and depending where in the US you are you could have it Saturday or Monday.

I know, I was eyeing the red One lol. Honestly, I don’t really know enough about them to buy one quite yet but with everything I’ve seen on here I definitely want one.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I know, I was eyeing the red One lol. Honestly, I don’t really know enough about them to buy one quite yet but with everything I’ve seen on here I definitely want one.

Will be stocking them as inventory and our price is pretty hard to beat, so when you do want to pull the trigger, let me know dude.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Will you be getting the Dovpo Topside?

Probably not. We are taking on only selective Chinese brands. We partnered with Hellvape because their RDA's and RTA's are great and proven. After trying the Ring Lord and Lotus we decided to partner with Hugsvape and because I like Steam Crave so much we partnered with them as well.

Thats about it for the foreseeable future with us and China. Its pretty hard to compete with them on their own Chinese brands. To put it in perspective on a Hellvape RTA, I would have to buy at least 500 of them to sell them at fasttech's prices and make a couple of dollars. We plan to pick up some to have mainly as an add on item. We will never move these brands in large volumes.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Orders placed on Christmas day have been fulfilled. These will ship tomorrow morning, thank you VU for the support.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Todays orders have been fulfilled and dropped at the post. Thanks again for your support.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
About to place an order with Comp Lyfe. If anyone wants anything I can tack it onto the order.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Todays order has been fulfilled and picked up by USPS.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Also a big thank you to those who tested the site. The cart issue was resolved and now goes through age verification correctly and I have rewritten the about us page to make it fully mobile responsive. It now scales correctly.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Also a big thank you to those who tested the site. The cart issue was resolved and now goes through age verification correctly and I have rewritten the about us page to make it fully mobile responsive. It now scales correctly.
It's a Mary Poppins website

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
According to UPS we will be in possession of 100 GodMod "Blade of God" mods tomorrow in about a dozen different colors. 10 are already spoken for and the Tiffany Blue ones are pretty much all sold.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This is soo awesome @jwill. Is this online only or will you also have a retail store? Lastly do you think you can get a stainless Goon 25mm as I will buy one very soon and would prefer to give you my business?

Its online for now. You being down the street I would imagine we could expedite your shipping greatly (wink, wink). SS goons will be turning up next week, actually. They were out when I placed the last order. I appreciate the opportunity Don. Will let you know when they are in stock.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its online for now. You being down the street I would imagine we could expedite your shipping greatly (wink, wink). SS goons will be turning up next week, actually. They were out when I placed the last order. I appreciate the opportunity Don. Will let you know when they are in stock.

That's great! Next week was when I was planning on placing the order.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
63 of the GodMods are sold. Black, Graphite Black, Grey, Blue, Red, Orange, Grass Green, OD Green, Sand, 1- Aqua, 1- Tiffany

Images of them are now on the site here.

These will go fast. We will stock them regularly.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
63 of the GodMods are sold. Black, Graphite Black, Grey, Blue, Red, Orange, Grass Green, OD Green, Sand, 1- Aqua, 1- Tiffany

Images of them are now on the site here.

These will go fast. We will stock them regularly.

Dang! they are going fast

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Dang! they are going fast

Some shops stateside caught wind of them and a group of vape chicks wanted matching ones here in Houston. They bought all but one of the tiffany. Next batch we will have both the 18650 and 21700 models.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That one looks better than most on their site. I think they're pretty damn nice though. May be the new vindicator.

I shouldnt say this, but I am going to.

These Blade of God X's are nice and they perform beautifully. They are smooth as all get out and are dead simple. Its well made and finished and they are unique in that they are not readily available unless you want to spend $130 + $30/shipping and wait for them to go through the Siberian winter and customs to get to you (or you could buy one from me and have it in a few days for less money than direct).

Kennedy is in a different league entirely. The Vindicator is one of the nicest mods that I have ever used at the price point they are being offered.

If you put a gun to my head and said Kennedy or BOG X. Im taking the Kennedy and would buy the BOG X later once you left.

I know thats the worst sales pitch ever but I am partial to Kennedy products. Foot leaves mouth now.

VU Sponsors