Become a Patron!

Cloudmaker whiteout DNA200

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anyone else here own one?
I'm going to build a second box, ordering parts from online, frame, brackets, panels etc but what about screws? anyone know where to get some? maybe the frame includes screws? thinking about turning the second CM into a parallel box or going for the DNA250 board....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so, frame doesn't come with screws. grr. so I gotta figure out how to get dimensions of screws.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my whiteout DNA200.
457a62a95b21bbbd21486f836c657148.jpg

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that, I haven't seen one of those before. Do you have the 1100 or 1300MAH Li-Po in yours?

I think I would go for the DNA250 vs a parallel setup. If you was planning on going for something like a DNA75 to use in parallel you might as well go for the DNA250 instead as it is more efficient and will be easier to find a 3S Li-Po to fit, that is unless of course you was thinking of using dual 18650's.

tomczak215ii

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anyone else here own one?
I'm going to build a second box, ordering parts from online, frame, brackets, panels etc but what about screws? anyone know where to get some? maybe the frame includes screws? thinking about turning the second CM into a parallel box or going for the DNA250 board....

Definitely keeping an eye on this thread. I never even thought about building my own. I really like the whiteout. I was too late to grab one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely keeping an eye on this thread. I never even thought about building my own. I really like the whiteout. I was too late to grab one

I am pretty sure what @CashNVape means is he already has two whiteouts, and will be making another box to take the DNA200 board from one of them, and use the housing from the mod he took the board out of to convert to a DNA250 or parallel box.

Stores still have the whiteout in stock if you want it, let me know and I will post a link here :)

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am pretty sure what @CashNVape means is he already has two whiteouts, and will be making another box to take the DNA200 board from one of them, and use the housing from the mod he took the board out of to convert to a DNA250 or parallel box.

Stores still have the whiteout in stock if you want it, let me know and I will post a link here :)
no no lol only one CM, but I have all the panels
was planning on buying another in parts and building my own DNA250 box with lipo because u can't get the 18650 tray, it was never actually made. no where to find screws so that build is on hold till I figure out what to do

tomczak215ii

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no no lol only one CM, but I have all the panels
was planning on buying another in parts and building my own DNA250 box with lipo because u can't get the 18650 tray, it was never actually made. no where to find screws so that build is on hold till I figure out what to do

Yeah that's what I thought you were saying. I just ordered some of the parts today from kidneypuncher. Great prices only $9.99 for the panels, same for the buttons and the 510 and lipo frame

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry there, my mistake, I didn't realise you could buy the mod both ready make and also as separate parts, thats really cool :).

@CashNVape , would another 18650 tray fit inside the mod with a little bit of tweaking? That is only if you really want a parallel mod though and not the DNA250.

What screws are you missing? The DNA250 has the same footprint as the DNA200 so I would of thought the screws would be easily available? You could always take a couple of screws from your current one to a hardware store if you are not sure of the size to get some that fit. I might of misunderstood what you mean though, if so my apologies.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry there, my mistake, I didn't realise you could buy the mod both ready make and also as separate parts, thats really cool :).

@CashNVape , would another 18650 tray fit inside the mod with a little bit of tweaking? That is only if you really want a parallel mod though and not the DNA250.

What screws are you missing? The DNA250 has the same footprint as the DNA200 so I would of thought the screws would be easily available? You could always take a couple of screws from your current one to a hardware store if you are not sure of the size to get some that fit. I might of misunderstood what you mean though, if so my apologies.

The battery tray from the Player mod (same as Asmodus Oni) will fit with a little tweaking. I believe you'll need to cut the X shaped support bar.
Have a look to the Cloudmaker Whiteout Group on fesssbouk, they tweak and share there. That mod could've been massive, sad shark jumping saga in vape history.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might check online. There is a place in Dallas called Frye's that sells computer parts for nerds like me. If you can get the dimensions of the screws, you could even call them I think. Might be with a shot.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might check online. There is a place in Dallas called Frye's that sells computer parts for nerds like me. If you can get the dimensions of the screws, you could even call them I think. Might be with a shot.

Fry's, we have several of those here. never thought of that. thanks! I actually like going to fry's so much cool geeky shit.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fry's, we have several of those here. never thought of that. thanks! I actually like going to fry's so much cool geeky shit.

I never get to go, but always wanted to. Only ordered online sadly

VU Sponsors