Become a Patron!

Cloudmaker whiteout or Renegade RGX 2?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
both use the sx 350j v2 chip, I already own the panel sets for the cloudmaker, I have the dna200 version. one thing I hate is how large the cloudmaker is. a 30mm rda will fit almost flush on the cloudmaker whiteout. if someone here has both to do a size comparison, please don't hesitate to post up. I'm pretty set on the RGX but want input from others

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also absolutely love it when a box mod has a centered 510! +1 for the RGX

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Having owned a couple and dealing with the owner a few times, another vote for the Renegade. All the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Having owned a couple and dealing with the owner a few times, another vote for the Renegade. All the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
figured that. I mean the whiteout is a fun box, I enjoy it but at the same time my whiteout is stuck in lipo mode due to the 650 tray never being built or sold. also the lipo I have is so fat the x bracket doesn't fit. that must be a gain because I have a 1300 lipo installed. really isn't a loss for the bracket not being used due to larger battery but it sure would be sick to have a 650 sled. I still up vote on the RGX because it is a solid box, and I'm sure the chip is just as good as a DNA. no Idea what Joules is but it's time to sit on YouTube for 72hrs and learn.

VU Sponsors