Become a Patron!

Cloudy Peak Vapes-SALE-Kaos, Alien, AlienKits & Big Kits-20% OFF COILS-Spinner at $40-Mi Ones $34.99

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor

www.cloudypeakvapes.com

FREE SHIPPING ALWAYS AT $50!

CLICK THIS DIRECT LINK TO REGISTER FOR EXCLUSIVE NEWSLETTER DEALS!

Or use the email banner scroll on the homepage. Exclusive deals for email subscribers.

FLASH SALE! NO CODE NEEDED!

Alien Kits and Big Alien Kits $64.99! Alien Mod On Sale for ONLY $49.99!, Sigelei Kaos Spectrum Mod! On Sale for ONLY $49.99!

New Grey Color!

COILCOIL20

Thats the code to...

Save 20% off of all replacement coils. Including all varieties of King Coils Pre Built Coils.

Hey all. I want to announce the opening of my shop www.cloudypeakvapes.com I just pulled the password and went live this afternoon.

www.facebook.com/cloudypeakvapes

www.instagram.com/cloudypeakvapes

Update: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/cloudy-peak-vapes-open-now-new-weekend-specials.315403/ This is my sales thread, come check it out.

Cloudy Peak Vapes is a cumulation of months of work, and it sincerely is my passion. I love vaping, and I love this industry and community. I was initially working on an e liquid line, but I quickly realized that my passion was in retailing. I will just say that it isn't easy to become a manufacturer with the regulations... I shifted focus, and it's what I've wanted for years. The timing was just never right...

I have been around here since the beginning pretty much, I'm not the most active poster, but I love this community. I have learned so much here, and met some great people, and now things fell into place allowing me to become someone to provide the community with their needs. Or at least to get the opportunity to do so.

I will be announcing details on some giveaways and a special soon. I have some goodies for people who are kind enough to trust me with their business. I don't take that lightly. There is juice from Kilo, and King of the Clouds, and there are shirts and hats from Kilo, and 7Daze. I will be giving these out to early customers, and I'll be announcing how that will work soon.

I wanted to just say hello. My site will be expanding regarding products I carry, and I definitely want input into what people want to see. I feel its a humble but well varied stock at the moment, but in no way is it finished. That very much so has to do with input from the community. I can't promise anything, but if people want it, I can probably get it. I will surely listen, and I will surely try. I definitely am all ears for input on juices. Flavor is so subjective, and I want to have what you all want.

Thanks for taking your time to read, I appreciate that alone, and please visit my new site, www.cloudypeakvapes.com

Come say hi!

Lookout for updates! Lots of good things are coming!

Last edited:

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Good luck in your venture , ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Thank you for taking the time to read, and for the sentiments. I will be making a thread in the deals section today. I will link it.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I checked out the website and was hoping you would take PayPal.
On a separate note,I really need to get my PayPal Visa card situation fixed fixed.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Bump for a long due update. Check the deals area for our threads with more consistent updates!

VU Sponsors