CloudyPeakVapes!!!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wanted to give a shoutout and thumbs up for Cloudy Peak Vapes - a VU vendor that has gone the extra mile for me and gives top-of-the-line customer service

https://cloudypeakvapes.com

Have made three purchases from this company in the past year - and the customer service top-of-the-line and personalized to a high degree

@Cloudy Peak Vapes is also active on VU, always a plus

Shipping is also lightning fast - I live in Alaska and have gotten my package in as little as three days during the holidays no less!

While I've never had one problem or issue with any product/order received by CloudyPeakVapes, I do have every confidence that it would be taken care of pronto and to my satisfaction on the very off-chance something went wrong

Buy with confidence from this up and coming vendor!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I agree 100%. Customer service is top notch. I had an excellent experience with my purchase

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The owner helped me out with a special request which really made a big difference for me when I was going out of town -

They deserve a thumbs up anyways, but it was wonderful to be able to get what I needed done without any hassle on my end - plus was very nice

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have placed a few orders with Andrew @Cloudy Peak Vapes and I too am very impressed with this vendor! Everything arrived very quickly and in A-1 condition and I would certainly purchase from this vendor again!
<3:ejuice::cloud:
Thank you all so much for the kind words! I am here because of you all, and never lose site of that! Have a Happy and safe New Year!

I appreciate you taking the time to make this thread @JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thank you all so much for the kind words! I am here because of you all, and never lose site of that! Have a Happy and safe New Year!

I appreciate you taking the time to make this thread @JuicyLucy

Woulda done it sooner, but just got home yesterday, then had to go straight to work from the airport, then home to a disaster after Mr. Juicy and BIL batched it at home while I was gone, lol

VU Sponsors