Become a Patron!

CLOUPOR 50 WATTS

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This mod looks like a remote control hahaha, I'm not sure why they didn't put a 26650 battery on this.. I wish it was 26650,I mean it just make sense for this mod to have 26650 its too damn wide not to have a big boy batt
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Attachments

• 7b1ddd25-0c6e-412b-85a7-c33acdd69852_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    7b1ddd25-0c6e-412b-85a7-c33acdd69852_TapatalkEditedImage.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 93

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It doesn't look like a remote control. It looks like a VIBRATOR!
Are you sure you want to walk around with your mouth on that?!

"Pardon me sir... is that a T5 in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?"

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn't look like a remote control. It looks like a VIBRATOR!
Are you sure you want to walk around with your mouth on that?!

"Pardon me sir... is that a T5 in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?"
hahahahahahahaha can't stop laughing!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Male false advertising aside.............

Plastic?

Really?

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered one a few days ago, gonna post a review post once it comes in.

I didn't understand the single 18650 choice either plus I hear the firmware is supposed to be upgrade able to raise the watts at some point. Also I think it has passthrough so that would help some with the battery life.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered one a few days ago, gonna post a review post once it comes in.

I didn't understand the single 18650 choice either plus I hear the firmware is supposed to be upgrade able to raise the watts at some point. Also I think it has passthrough so that would help some with the battery life.
I will be waiting , thanks . (PLASTIC !!! )

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The site I ordered from (vapedudes.com) advertised they'd have them August 1st for ship, I just learned Cloupor won't even be shipping batches out until Aug 10-15 so it'll be a few weeks before I receive mine. :(

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
well while you are waiting for your 'vibrator' mod to arrive you could always use your electronic toothbrush... the old standby. :}

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It has the shape that a container of slim jims come in. Too many nicer looking 50 watt mods at the same price point.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would/will be my At Home Device- Use a itaste VV 3,0 and Evod2 when out and about

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was able to add it to cart just now so I guess they have theirs in stock. Vapedudes still tellin me they're waiting for their shipment to arrive. :mad:

Jonothon Forsgren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got one for a sample. Good hits but that battery percentage drops rather quickly at high wattage. Using a sony vtc4 in this one. Definitely mostly aluminum. I can see why a 26650 or dual 18650s won't fit. Internals get in the way. Would have been a bit bigger to accommodate I imagine. Overall not bad but I prefer my box mod mostly because of my belt clip.

VU Sponsors