Become a Patron!

Cloupor from FluidVapes

Synsi1916

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FluidVapes has Cloupors in stock and I just ordered one in green. Has anyone had any good experience with them? I also saw it was the new version they had available or should I cancel and order from a more reputable vender

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From what I've read here and there, customers have not had a problem with them. I've even talked to them on the phone to get clarification on one of the products they carry. As for ordering a Cloupor from them, if you still have doubts you can get it at the same price from elev8vape.com

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I had a bad experience mine broke after 2 weeks. No warranty no nothing. So of it breaks pretty much after 7 days your screwed

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm just curious, what US retailer - i.e., NOT FastTech - offers anything better than a 14 day return policy on anything besides new and unopened items? Remember, we're talking about a clone here.

Vaporbeast has one of the better warranty policies out there (if not the best), but they don't carry the Hana clone.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seven and fourteen day return policy's are bullshit , not much confidence in the product , if i pay $70.00 and it dies after 2 weeks and it's not my fault it better be covered.

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking it was the second

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At least it's working though it's just stuck at 30 watts now

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So it's not quite bricked

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I'm just curious, what US retailer - i.e., NOT FastTech - offers anything better than a 14 day return policy on anything besides new and unopened items? Remember, we're talking about a clone here.

Vaporbeast has one of the better warranty policies out there (if not the best), but they don't carry the Hana clone.

Angelcigs had them the in their US warehouse the last time I looked for $70 and they do offer a decent warranty period as well!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Angelcigs had them the in their US warehouse the last time I looked for $70 and they do offer a decent warranty period as well!
6 months is definitely the best I've seen, plus 40% - 50% shipping reimbursement within 3 months? Almost unheard of.

Plus ...
Afterwards:
Customers may still send defective items back to AngelCigs. AngelCigs passes those items back to their manufactures and helps coordinating the repair. Customers are responsible for shipping charges both ways. - See more at: http://www.angelcigs.com/warranty-return#sthash.qXsdJhOy.dpuf

But I don't remember AngelEcigs being among the first vendors to carry the Cloupor clone. It seems that a company can get away with selling a few defective products here and there if they are able to meet the impulse needs of their customers before others do. With Elev8vape, I think I read in their blog that they were actually testing the mods before shipping them out, so that's why we haven't really seen complaints from their customers. But if someone like AngelEcigs can get to the front of the line early AND have a robust warranty to back their sales, I would expect a lot of the smaller outfits would either have to change the way they do business or suffer from shifting sales.

Synsi1916

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sure sounds like a solid return policy. They are also down to their last 2 silver Cloupors. It it defiantly tempting.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
All of the experiences I have had with Angelcigs has been most positive for me.

One thing that really surprised me about their RBAs is they did not arrive covered with machine oil and gunk.

Sure, I went ahead and cleaned them anyway but that is me. Probably did not need to do it anyway.

Synsi1916

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only thing holding me back from switching at this point is that I have been set on getting a green one. I shouldn't be hung up on that but kind of am.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
The only thing holding me back from switching at this point is that I have been set on getting a green one. I shouldn't be hung up on that but kind of am.

Or you can just get one and customize it with a Jwrap or Vapor Skinz

Synsi1916

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Agreed. I'll get it. Can you tell if it is the newer version?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why not contact AngelEcigs directly and find out?

Synsi1916

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They didn't reply before I saw the Mt.Baker deal. I added a couple of bottles of flavoring to the cart to build my collection a little all with free shipping. I chatted with one of their reps instanly through their handy chat option and they told me they will stand by thier mods for 6 months if anything happened. They have always had excellent customer service.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors