Become a Patron!

Code THANKS42 for 42% off all orders (Ends 11/18)

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
www.grayscaleliquids.com Offering quality juice at a very reasonable price! I am not in it to make a profit, just to keep making new juices and to provide a quality product for people who don't want to spend $20 for 30mL. If you are like me, you go through juice like crazy, and it can get expensive. I want to cater to the community that want good juices that won't break the bank. Check out the site, you won't be disappointed in the flavors nor the prices. I ship everything First Class Mail which typically gets to you in 2-3 days. Plus, I always seem to throw in an extra 15mL to most orders :). Glad to be a part of Vaping Underground!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
:) Happy to be a part of it! Looking forward to helping and being helped in the world of vaping!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@GrayScaleLiquids Welcome to VU! :)

Your 2 sale threads have been merged... As an unlisted vendor you are only permitted one thread. Please keep all your sale posts in this single thread.
You are more than welcome to see if you qualify for a sub forum at the link below. ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New code, just for a few days, INSANE50 for 50% off ALL ORDERS no matter how small! Just want to get my name out there and provide a quality juice at a fair price! Message me with any questions!

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
C'mon, really ??? 3mg max nic ??? I wish you the best. I'm at 6mg nic... like to sample you and prices are good but...

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I feel you, always working on new combos, just getting started as far as retail goes. Just for you, I will mix up whichever flavor you want in 6mg Max VG. Just say the word and it will be done!

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I feel you, always working on new combos, just getting started as far as retail goes. Just for you, I will mix up whichever flavor you want in 6mg Max VG. Just say the word and it will be done!
Thank you! OK, I'll place an order... I appreciate the 50% off discount you have going on. Even without it, your prices seem very reasonable. Tell me, how can I specify 6mg nic on my order?

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Just put it as 3mg and I will make it in 6mg and send it your way.

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you. Order placed, paid via Paypal. My first name is Robert and you're shipping to a PO Box, (just so you know it's me).

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got it, they will be out the door by tomorrow!
Thanks !!! ...but not asking you to rush. Appreciate more the careful quality mix. :) Fwiw, imho... if your product is half as good as your attitude & willingness to please, you're already a winner !!! Success can't elude you.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Much appreciated man! No rushing involved, I love precise and careful measurements, always have :). That being said, it doesn't take me long to get things done either. They will be in the mail tomorrow morning!

ChefJd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my order out in about two hours...pretty sweet so far....even with his insane discounts the prices are more than reasonable...will leave a review once I receive and sample them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
INSANE50 ended last night, but CRAZY30 is still going on until midnight tonight!

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received mine with a quickness... Will update when I get a chance :)

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Much appreciated man! No rushing involved, I love precise and careful measurements, always have :). That being said, it doesn't take me long to get things done either. They will be in the mail tomorrow morning!
Got it in two days !!! First class mail ahead of schedule !!! Great deal & first class service !!! Thank you, very pleased.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried to place an order but kept coming up with a security violation on the credit card processing?

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Tried to place an order but kept coming up with a security violation on the credit card processing?
I apologize, I recently switched credit processing companies, wasn't aware there was an issue. Looking into it now.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is there any budging on the nic levels?I'd order a 30ml of blueberry lemonade or strawberry lemonade if I could get it in 6mg.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Is there any budging on the nic levels?I'd order a 30ml of blueberry lemonade or strawberry lemonade if I could get it in 6mg.
Spiking is not an issue, at all! Just order it in 3mg and put in the note 6mg and it will be done! :)

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Slomi? I guess it's a brand. Ok; Tropical... I have an idea what to expect... (some combination of) pineapple, papaya, mango, coconut, whatever... sounds good, but what is it... and Royal? Another tropical blend... and how does it differ? ...And also, there's Gold... with a promise of goodness and no hint of the type of flavor.

Can you provide a hint or better description of what Gold is? - I'd love to take it on faith but I can't. BTW... I like your Caramel Vanilla, and Vanilla Delight!... not saying love... but big like. Thanks !!!

BAM54321

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's the chances of getting something in the 9 to 10 mg range? I'm trying to get down to 6 but I'm not there yet.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What's the chances of getting something in the 9 to 10 mg range? I'm trying to get down to 6 but I'm not there yet.
Of course! Just order it in whatever and put what mg you want in the note and I will make it so!

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Had some unexpected bills come up and still no taxes so that's why I haven't ordered anything that I asked for... Hope you understand :)

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Until Sunday at Midnight, LEMONADE60 for 60% off of Blueberry Lemonade and or Strawberry Lemonade @ grayscaleliquids.com

Rucker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you have not tried Slomi give it a shot. I got the sampler and Frozen Monkey and seriously cannot pick a favorite. The caramel in Slomi Gold is perfect, I love fruity juices, not much a fan of bakery flavors and this juice is just right for my taste. I have bought some high end high price juices that were not even close to being this good. I will be ordering again!! Vape On Slomi!!!!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
If you have not tried Slomi give it a shot. I got the sampler and Frozen Monkey and seriously cannot pick a favorite. The caramel in Slomi Gold is perfect, I love fruity juices, not much a fan of bakery flavors and this juice is just right for my taste. I have bought some high end high price juices that were not even close to being this good. I will be ordering again!! Vape On Slomi!!!!

Hey man! Thanks for the kind words, I am so glad that you enjoyed them! That is my goal, quality product at a reasonable price. The Slomi Gold is my favorite so far :)

VU Sponsors