Become a Patron!

Code THANKS42 for 42% off all orders (Ends 11/18)

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
SLOMI40 ends in 4 hours! 40% off of all Slomi Juices, including the $10 combo for just $6! These are a great tropical vape that are sure to satisfy your taste buds and your wallet!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just placed my order to try out both the lemonades, thanks for the awesome discount! Also threw in a 30ml of frozen monkey to check it out, good to have a menthol on hand to switch things up and prevent vapors tongue!

Was going to check out the slomi sampler but could only use on code and didn't want to pay separate shipping.

Looking forward to checking out your line!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Got the order, it will go out first thing Monday! Thanks man!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
New code, SLOMICOMBO gets 30% off of Slomi Combo! Added a 30mL option which is only $12.60 after code, along with 0mg, 3mg, and 6mg options!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
LEMONADE30 going on until Sunday night, 30% off of lemonade flavors.

ChefJd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok gotta give this guy some major props. His strawberry lemonade is one of the best strawberry anything I've ever had. It's a little sweet and not to tart or sour like some others I've had. The slomi royal is complex and well balanced considering all the flavors he's got in it. I don't get much of the dragonfruit though, which is ok cause I've had other dragonfruit flavors that are just awful. Double "bb", not exactly my thing, but it is good. Root beer float, it is a root beer float, bubbles and all, not a adv but something different and good. Vanilla delight is the only one, of the juices I've tried that was underwhelming to me. It could use a little more depth, but again good flavor just missing something. I noticed that despite all of the juices I got are max vg they are on the thin side, but by no means harsh at all, even at really high wattage. For me that's a good thing cause I still use some of my old lemos which are not friendly to thick juices. Overall I really like what this guy is doing, the prices are ridiculous, in a good way:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Ok gotta give this guy some major props. His strawberry lemonade is one of the best strawberry anything I've ever had. It's a little sweet and not to tart or sour like some others I've had. The slomi royal is complex and well balanced considering all the flavors he's got in it. I don't get much of the dragonfruit though, which is ok cause I've had other dragonfruit flavors that are just awful. Double "bb", not exactly my thing, but it is good. Root beer float, it is a root beer float, bubbles and all, not a adv but something different and good. Vanilla delight is the only one, of the juices I've tried that was underwhelming to me. It could use a little more depth, but again good flavor just missing something. I noticed that despite all of the juices I got are max vg they are on the thin side, but by no means harsh at all, even at really high wattage. For me that's a good thing cause I still use some of my old lemos which are not friendly to thick juices. Overall I really like what this guy is doing, the prices are ridiculous, in a good way:)

Very kind words man! Thank you so much! Just so you know, I have changed the Max VG recipes to be thicker without loosing flavor, my main worry was that with less than 20% PG that the flavor wouldn't be there, but I have figured out a combination that ends up being closer to a 80/20 - 85/15 depending on flavor that doesn't compromise the taste. Anyway, again, thanks for the shout out!

ChefJd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn looks like the lemo is getting shelved again..lol..oh well past time for a new tank anyways. Also forgot to give you props for being a stay home dad, really awesome. I wish I could be at home with my baby more.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
:) Thanks man. I am really enjoying being able to be with him and help him grow.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
@GrayScaleLiquids,

Is there any way to combine the discounts? Trying to go for some Lemonade flavors and the Rootbeer float but the cart only allows me to use one of the discount codes.

There is not, or at least not that I have found. How about this, VU30 gets you 30% off of all orders, fair enough?

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Until midnight central (4.5 hours from now) SLOMI60 gets 60% off of all Slomi Juices

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
SLOMI50 flash sale just until midnight central tonight! 50% off of all Slomi Juices.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
SWEET60 flash sale until midnight central tonight, 60% off of all Sweet Tooth blends

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
SLOMI51 for 51% off of Slomi Juices until Sunday at midnight central

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Flash sale just until midnight central, ROOTBEER65 for 65% off of Root Beer Float

OE Burntpiston

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just made my first order but when I first tried to pay the shipping charges changed. The second time I was only given one option for 2-5 days at 4$. I still ordered because the flavors sounded so good.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Yep, when I added the Lemonade Combo item, I forgot to change the default weight, which means it was calculating it at the $2 shipping. Probably right in the middle of when I changed it this afternoon to the correct weight. Sorry about that!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
For sure man, I like the system where it just automatically adds up the weight based on what each item weighs and then just picks the appropriate shipping, but every once in a while I forget to change it from default when I create a new product, lol.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
LEMONADE70 until midnight central tonight. 70% off of Lemonade Flavors

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just place my first order ( i have more than enough juice for a year) but the lemonade flavors sounded really goo so i gave it a try i ordered the combo, i tried to order the root beer as well but it only takes one coupon per order so i will give it a try and if i like it i will keep ordering thanks

Sent from my TM785M3 using Tapatalk

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
GREEN60 for 60% off store wide, only until midnight tomorrow.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You got it man, just letting everyone know the current deals :)

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm ordering one of each flavor but i haven't try it yet i think my first order is coming tomorrow my dilemma is 120 ml or 15 ml since i don't know what to expect, i have tried so many different companies and a lot of them taste like shit i don't want another disappointment but i also don't wanna miss the sale. ??????????

I'm ordering one of each flavor but i haven't try it yet i think my first order is coming tomorrow my dilemma is 120 ml or 15 ml since i don't know what to expect, i have tried so many different companies and a lot of them taste like shit i don't want another disappointment but i also don't wanna miss the sale. ??????????

I have tried just about all of them and each one was excellent!

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have tried just about all of them and each one was excellent!
Thanks i will keep that in mind, i just got my order from tomorrow vapes and cookie dough tastes like dirt lol I'll let it steep i little to see what happened

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They are all good! Just placed another order, thanks for the awesome deal!!! I can't wait to try the ras lemonade! Loving the other lemonades, just turned my housemate on to you guys and he ordered both slomi and lemonade combo packs! :)

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brother you got it right on the spot!!!!!! I just got back from work and my order got here today I'm vaping on the raspberry lemonade it is freaking awesome,i think your juices are gonna be my new favorite, now i regret not ordering a couple days ago but that is ok I'll wait like you said for the next sale and order one of each of all your flavors, i can't wait to try all the other and thanks for the freebie.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered a bottle of Sair... Not the banana but the other one... I still don't have taxes but I thought I'd hi ahead and try one out at 40% off. I'll give feedback once I try it out :)

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got my order i place on Saturday that was extremely quick i got one of each flavor, so far I've tried 3 of them (out of 13) the banana marshmallow is pretty good tastes just like banana candy, the icy juicy fruit is really good too the hit of mint is really intense i use my freakshow rda and huge clouds and lots of mint finally icy monkey is kind of strange i can not put my finger on the flavor, of course i taste the mint but something else that still don't recognize. So far pretty good, he also sent me a cranberry lemonade that he said is still on the works i haven't try yet but smells pretty good i got like like 9 different flavors in different tanks right now I'm going insane anyway this juice is freaking awesome

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got my order i place on Saturday that was extremely quick i got one of each flavor, so far I've tried 3 of them (out of 13) the banana marshmallow is pretty good tastes just like banana candy, the icy juicy fruit is really good too the hit of mint is really intense i use my freakshow rda and huge clouds and lots of mint finally icy monkey is kind of strange i can not put my finger on the flavor, of course i taste the mint but something else that still don't recognize. So far pretty good, he also sent me a cranberry lemonade that he said is still on the works i haven't try yet but smells pretty good i got like like 9 different flavors in different tanks right now I'm going insane anyway this juice is freaking awesome

Damnit! I completely forgot about the lemonade flavors he's working on!

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
And for April Fools Day only, until midnight central tonight, FOOL60 for 60% off store wide :)

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got more juice than i know what to do with it but i couldn't resist i got myself a 120 ml of banana marshmallow,a slomi ,and the vanilla one to give it a try.
The banana is awesome i got a 15 ml last week and I'm out so i went for the big bottle lol
Vape on

Rucker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received my lemonade combo order yesterday along with the cranberry lemonade sample which was awesome.. This was my first experience with lemonade flavors and I must say they are outstanding along with great prices and fast turn around on the shipping. I have a couple favorites from GreyScale and look forward to getting some more of them but there are so many great flavors it will be a while before I get back to the favorites. After so many disappointments from other higher priced high end companies I am just blown away with everything I have tried from GrayScale and the customer service is excellent. Slomi Gold is my favorite at the moment, the caramel finish is the best caramel I have ever tasted, yummy!!! I will be putting another order in next week to try some other flavors, super excited!! If you have been waiting to try GrayScale get on it, you will love it and the price point as well.

VU Sponsors