Coffee-bacco

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This isn't my recipe, and I don't know where I got it. It didn't come up in a search here or ELR, so it's hard to say where it came from and I've had it printed up for quite a while. I just last week got around to mixing it and I love it, so wanted to share.
If anyone out there knows who the creator is, please comment! It would be nice to credit someone for this simple, yet delicious mix! ( @HeadInClouds, is this yours?)

Coffee-bacco

2% Coffee Espresso - FA
2% Caramel - FA
2% Cuban Supreme - FA

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
From that same website on the same day: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/caramel-coconut-coffee.15466/
In "Coffee Break" Cuban Supreme serves as vanilla.
In "Caramel-Coconut Coffee" MaxxBlend serves as caramel/honey.
Those 2 recipes were my inspiration for using small amounts of FA tobaccos as accents in non-tobacco recipes. It's too bad the person who posted them left off their name - I'd like to thank him/her!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would too! I only made a 15ml sample bottle and of course it's about gone...lol! It reminds me of my favorite flavor cartridge for the Blu cigalikes I tried quitting with once, Java Jolt. I've searched for over two years for a liquid that matched that and this is it! :banana:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This isn't my recipe, and I don't know where I got it. It didn't come up in a search here or ELR, so it's hard to say where it came from and I've had it printed up for quite a while. I just last week got around to mixing it and I love it, so wanted to share.
If anyone out there knows who the creator is, please comment! It would be nice to credit someone for this simple, yet delicious mix! ( @HeadInClouds, is this yours?)

Coffee-bacco

2% Coffee Espresso - FA
2% Caramel - FA
2% Cuban Supreme - FA
This one has had permanent party status in one of my REOs for well over a year. I remember seeing it in the original thread HIC posted and tried it out, the rest, as they say, is history. Too bad we can't find the original mixer as I would join HIC in thanking him/her! Try it with a touch of Butterscotch if you have a sweet tooth!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well crap, simple recipe, only 3 ingredients, and I only have 2 of them!:gaah::headbang:
Oh well, saving for later. Many thanks for sharing!

If the Cuban Supreme is the one missing...heck, I've found I like the recipe more with different cigar/tobacco flavors.

Ron
---
"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain"- Miyamoto Musashi

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If the Cuban Supreme is the one missing...heck, I've found I like the recipe more with different cigar/tobacco flavors.

Ron
---
"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain"- Miyamoto Musashi
No, I have that. FA Coffee-Expresso is the one I don't have. The only coffee-ish flavor I have is FA Tiramisu.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, I have that. FA Coffee-Expresso is the one I don't have. The only coffee-ish flavor I have is FA Tiramisu.

Oh MY! :eek: No INW Espresso either!

For my tastes the FA is more realistic to the espresso I am used to... but not overly so. The INW is good and the flavor does not fade near as quickly as the FA.

Getting both might be a good idea. :popcorn:

Ron
Wallet emptying enabler wanna be (second Class)
---
"Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy."- Lao Tzu

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh MY! :eek: No INW Espresso either!

For my tastes the FA is more realistic to the espresso I am used to... but not overly so. The INW is good and the flavor does not fade near as quickly as the FA.

Getting both might be a good idea. :popcorn:

Ron
Wallet emptying enabler wanna be (second Class)
---
"Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy."- Lao Tzu
Adding both to my ever growing order list.:rolleyes:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Adding both to my ever growing order list.:rolleyes:
Mr. Murphy strikes again! LOL:gaah:
I would too! I only made a 15ml sample bottle and of course it's about gone...lol! It reminds me of my favorite flavor cartridge for the Blu cigalikes I tried quitting with once, Java Jolt. I've searched for over two years for a liquid that matched that and this is it! :banana:
I remember the Blu Java Jolt, it was the only flavor of theirs I liked. The only thing that Blu was good for is it got me researching into better things that really worked. Dang Blu battery would only last like an hour. The one day I seriously tried to just use those it was like 10 charge cycles on each of the two batteries I had... And five of those "equal to 1 pack of smokes" cartridges... Ah, those were the days...</sarcasm>.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Coffee-bacco

2% Coffee Espresso - FA
2% Caramel - FA
2% Cuban Supreme - FA
Unbelievable, have about $600 bucks in concentrates, but no Cuban Supreme.....:oops:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've made this every so often and it's very good, but for me the CS changes to a really strong cigar taste after 5 or 6 days. Now when I make it, I only make enough to last about that long.
Mine was cigar"ish" but not unpleasant. It had been sitting about a week. But I don't think I'd want it much stronger than what it was. Does the Cuban pick up momentum that much with time? I've had the flavor for awhile, but have minimal experience with it.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine was cigar"ish" but not unpleasant. It had been sitting about a week. But I don't think I'd want it much stronger than what it was. Does the Cuban pick up momentum that much with time? I've had the flavor for awhile, but have minimal experience with it.
Same here, I have only mixed with it once to make some of HIC's American Cigarette.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Interesting, I've been vaping on some that has been aging for months and I'm not picking up any tobacco notes. I'm just getting the coffee with caramel. Everyone's palates are different I guess. I using a mech REO Grand with a single 0.4 Ohm fused SS 30/38 Clapton coil in a Hadaly.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never experienced flavor fade with FA Espresso. Just me?

For a while I was lucky to mix around once every 2 months. Not that big a problem with proper planning. Heck, a few of my mixes were better after aging for at least 30 days. For me FA Espresso (single @2.5%) started fading at around 30 days and after a couple of months I tossed it. Yep, I could have added more flavoring at that time but that was less desirable than just making a fresh batch. Usually there was not a whole lot left anyway. :) YMMV

Ron
---
"People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk."- Stephen King

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks good! I need to place an order anyway, I can see this being an ADV for me...

-Kingboomer

VU Sponsors