Become a Patron!

Coil and Build help

Hey y'all I'm new to this vape thing so ima keep this quick... As why most people are here I'm vaping for the tricks... The problem is that I bought a build from my friend nd it works well I just want to know how to get more clouds from it... I'm new so if someone can please explain all that build language y'all have... I have The TOBH Atty Atomizer with the limited edition nulli secundus... Where the battery is held... The coils at first glance looked horrible n I kno that has to do with it so thanx for the help.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes. Most of us vape to avoid tobacco, not for tricks. If you are not addicted to nicotine, you should sell your mod and do something more constructive with your time.

Yes. Most of us vape to avoid tobacco, not for tricks. If you are not addicted to nicotine, you should sell your mod and do something more constructive with your time.
You know I just wanted simple help lmao but I see that ull rather be that person... I know many have addictions but why be an asshole. Just cause I'm not addicted n trick... If u didn't intend to explain how it works then why be a dick... I do things constructive fam I just trick during pass time. Just needed help

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You know I just wanted simple help lmao but I see that ull rather be that person... I know many have addictions but why be an asshole. Just cause I'm not addicted n trick... If u didn't intend to explain how it works then why be a dick... I do things constructive fam I just trick during pass time. Just needed help
Did you wait in front of the vape shop and find someone over 18 to buy your mod for you?

Yea
Yes, it is a must. We cant go any further without one. Are you in the east bay? 650 here.
Yea east bay richmond bro... Sorry if I offended y'all... I dnt smoke nicotine n I ddnt mean to come off as ignorant as I sounded. But hey ima get that ohm meter fam. Then I'll be back.
OK GO follow vg god on the instagram those guys blow TRICKS,,
THIS is not the right place to get help for O,S..good luck
N to you bro I can already trick I just needed help with my mod n understanding my mod more

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea

Yea east bay richmond bro... Sorry if I offended y'all... I dnt smoke nicotine n I ddnt mean to come off as ignorant as I sounded. But hey ima get that ohm meter fam. Then I'll be back.

N to you bro I can already trick I just needed help with my mod n understanding my mod more
Alright. You can pm after you get it and I will try and help you out. Can you post a pic of your coils? What type of battery do you have?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, the first things you need to learn are battery safety, build safety, and to buy a good charger. These things will help you down the line in blowing clouds, but they're also crucial up front for not blowing yourself up.

What kind of batteries and charger are you running now? It sounds like you've just got a mechanical tube mod, right? I don't recognize the name, maybe you can post a pic?

The reason I ask is we might need to suggest some new batteries and/or charger when you go to get your ohm meter (which is absolutely, positively a must-have)...worst case scenario is you're out 50 bucks if you need everything, but then you'll be in a good place to start. Not a shit ton of difference in mechs, and the Tobh is a solid Atty from what I understand, so that part of your setup is solid...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea

Bro you have to understand,this community is not about tricks, you shouldn't mentioned anything about tricks in the first place that's like a disrespect for vapers here....any how,
BATTERY
OHM METER
OHMS LAW CALCULATOR
are very important when vaping clouds..
Tobh atty is a flavor atty, unless modified....

kami917

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea

you gotta learn your ohm before any kinda cloud chasing due to it can blow up on your face and end up on a news. Sorry but I don't think cloud chasing is for the beginner due to the fact that you can kill your self by doing something dumb. You can always you tube about sub ohms and all the types of coil builds. One more thing is look up on the Google for electronic cigarette explosion. It's not something someone to take it lightly

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you gotta learn your ohm before any kinda cloud chasing due to it can blow up on your face and end up on a news. Sorry but I don't think cloud chasing is for the beginner due to the fact that you can kill your self by doing something dumb. You can always you tube about sub ohms and all the types of coil builds. One more thing is look up on the Google for electronic cigarette explosion. It's not something someone to take it lightly
He's not a cloud chaser, he's a young boy having fun with O'S, he wants to play tricks with VAPOR but I think he wants to be sure he's safe with his gears!

kami917

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He's not a cloud chaser, he's a young boy having fun with O'S, he wants to play tricks with VAPOR but I think he wants to be sure he's safe with his gears!
Long as they don't blow up its all good. Hate to see people blow them self off just to look cool

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea

Nothing wrong with tricks. In fact I wouldn't mind seeing more folks around that are into it.
Getting that ohm meter is a very wise investment. It will not only let you know what you're building at but it will also help notice a short if there happens to be one.
'Blow tricks and puff O's or bang tricks and smash hoes or what ever. As long as you're protected then it's all fun and good.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's the thing, I am seeing what looks like this type of thing happening a lot lately, kids it seems coming on here because they think the cloud chasing is "cool"
I want to thank our members for being alert and careful to watch out for this type of thing >thumbs up<

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He's going to do what he wants anyway. And I applaud those who are assisting him in doing it safely. Let's face it, we wouldn't have done have the things we did at a younger age if it wasn't "forbidden" to do so...
There are very much health risks involved with vaping. I wouldn't consider it "safe" by any means, only "safer" than its tobacco counterpart.
Other than like others said, learn ohms law, learn battery safety, learn the does and don't, and use proper equipment. My advice is stay away from the nicotine if you don't already have the habit. I'd hate to see you prove the government right and start smoking of something...
I like cloud chasing, not very good at "tricks" but I do get satisfaction from blowing some clouds, in the APPROPRIATE places. It's not cool to blow clouds in your local grocery store....

Edit: Disregard spelling errors, I blame autocorrect and will not accept any fault on my part. Lol

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Command of the English language aside, this guy seems much more willing to accept guidance and take safety seriously than some of the other "cloud noob" posters I've seen lately. I'm much more inclined to continue to help him out than the folks who repeatedly gloss over basic necessities such as an ohm meter...

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking for myself I highly value all the guidance and advice I've received these past 2 yrs on these various forums I'm a member of. By heeding good advise I enjoy our hobby more than ever these days.
Learned about ohms law, battery safety and now build effectively and with confidence..
But some folks you can lead to water but can't make'um drink..just sayin

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Last edited:

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@YoungLord510 ....

Hey bro...you've got to understand something....all of us here are willing to help each other out here. But 98 percent of us here are here because we've found a way to give up traditional methods of consuming nicotine, whether we were smokers, or dipped. I say 98 percent because there is the other 2 percent that are here to troll and spam and then there's a few guys like you who just come in and want to cloud chase that have never been a tobacco consumer and just think it's cool to blow big clouds and it can be a little bit off putting to us. Cloud chasing can be fun but if it's not done with the proper safety and safety is our first priority.

That being said, I'll help you the best I can to safely blow clouds but you've got to follow safe advice and do it right. You need an ohm's reader. You need to read threw battery part of the forum as well as google battery safety and know what battery you have and have the proper charger for it. Using the wrong battery with the wrong build can cause you serious harm if not to yourself than to whatever is around you and it's not a joke. You need to know the basic's of "ohm's law" and how it works in relation to your mod. And you need to know what atty you have to get the desired results you seek. Here is a link to an ohm's law calculator.

http://thelocust.net/ohm/

The reason why this is so important is because all batteries have a "continuous amp drain limit" and if the resistance on your build is too low than it will try and draw more amps from the battery than it can handle causing the battery to fail, heat up super quick, and vent. If that happens and your mod doesn't have the proper ventilation to release the pressure than your mod becomes a bomb and can hurt you badly. And all of this can happen in a matter of a couple seconds before you realize what's happening.

When you get an ohm's meter, and you know what kind of battery you have and a good battery charger like the "Efest LUC" series of chargers and can give me that information...I can start to help you from there....Knowing what you're working with and having the right equipment is a solid foundation for safer and fun vaping.

VU Sponsors