Become a Patron!

Coil Art's "Azeroth" RTA.

Hey Vapestas! As I'm typing this, I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my latest RTA: Coil Art's "Azeroth"

With that said, Is anyone using this RTA yet and if so, How is the triple coil deck as far as building and wicking?

Thanks in advance for the info and stay tuned for future posts on this thread regarding this RTA!

Torturedzen

Member For 4 Years
Just received mine the other day. The triple coil deck wasn't particularly difficult to build but the first few times were trial and error for me. Take your time til you get used to this deck, make sure all 3 coils are positioned equi-distant from eachother. Real estate is kinda tight so don't plan on any monster builds or you won't have room for the wicks.

The deck holes for the wire are only about 2mm deep so the coil legs need to be clipped short and might require a bit of eye-balling to get them close enough over the air holes.
Wicking is fairly straight forward. Using Cotton Bacon. I have the wick tails tucked all the way in the juice holes, but not packed too tight. I went with 26g SS 7 wraps with a 3mm ID. All 3 coils came in at just under 0.20 ohms.
It's a chucker for sure although air flow (mine's at half) is a bit whooshy.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My first build on it. 0.25 ohms. 2.5mm claptons
ebf18496b486ca881b0d18bdb6c54f61.jpg
9ec863a952033e9680de5e7798cab0ff.jpg

VU Sponsors