Become a Patron!

Coil head cross reference?

Gregjl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm trying to find a cross reference chart for coil heads if it exists. I'm thinking it's a lot simpler than companies make it out to be, it's just thread, resistance, and pos contact in the right place. For an example I have an istick and noticed one place had coils for unwell crowns and the only pic was inside the box of course. They look a lot alike. Not that any specs are ever given besides resistance. It might be nice to order from one place sometimes for small orders.

Thanks, oh, they didn't have istick coils.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is a thread here on the multitude of coils compatible with the Atlantis. Not all are cross compatible due to whether the coils need to screw into the chimney. The list would continue to evolve with new coils still coming out for some of these tanks plus 3rd party vendors.

The tfv8 is supposedly cross compatible with the Arctic v12. There were also some with the tfv4, though not sure they worked well enough or were popular enough to mention.

There are 3rd party coils for the kanger subtanks, and maybe a few other tanks that can use kanger coils.

There are also 3rd party coils for the Crown, Arctic, and other popular tanks. See websites for Coil Art and Vaporwerx.

VU Sponsors