Become a Patron!
So I bought the alien 220 kit and it's my first one. I researched for a while so I know how to use it and what not. But I let one of my friends use try it a lot one night and I had to change the coil to change flavors. I'm impatient. But now I want to go back to the Q2 coil because I don't like the T8 at all. The Q2 coil isn't burnt, but part of the cotton is slightly singed. Is there a way to clean it somehow? I'll try and post a pic if I can. I think my friend singed it because he like didn't suck to get airflow. He tried to go as slow as possible because he's a stoner. Some advice would be sweet.

Edit: I just put in the coil anyways so I didn't have to wait for my Q2 coil to change flavors. Do burnt coils not give you the juice flavor? I just put in Vape Wild's 2nd most popular juice, the (S+C)2 or something and I did let it steep correctly. I've been hitting it for a day now and I literally taste nothing. Not even a hint of strawberries. You think it's the coil or do you think the juice is just bad?

Last edited:
I assume there is a coil issue. Vape Wild make some good e liquid so, I doubt it is the liquid. As far as the scorched coil issue there is not much you can do for that.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Burnt coils taste burnt. Literally. The juice tastes like it's been filtered through charcoal.

love2vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would say it is time to pick up a new pack of coils. Once that taste is there, it wont go away. I also dont recommend hitting the device with long draws. That is a good way to burn the coil out prematurely. If you do decide to let your friend hit it again, let him know not to take excessively long drags.

VU Sponsors