Become a Patron!

Coil life for un used coil

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I have 2 sense tanks. One I dont use but is full of juice. How long is tbat coil good for not being usex filled with juice? I want to know if I can use that coil when my ptherone I use dies.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I would suggest that you empty the tank and rinse out the coil if you won't be using it anytime soon. Most tanks will flood and/or leak if not used regularly. Maybe just hit the tank a couple times a day to avoid this.

Jackvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I would suggest that you empty the tank and rinse out the coil if you won't be using it anytime soon. Most tanks will flood and/or leak if not used regularly. Maybe just hit the tank a couple times a day to avoid this.
I didnt know u cud rinse coils. I didnt think water cud touch them.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
When I was using drop in coils only I rinsed them out every week. Just rinse under warm tap water, let dry out and reuse. I also let them sit in a shot glass of vodka or everclear overnight if the juice was sweet or dark. Buys a few extra days on the coil. Best policy is to not let a tank sit for days with juice unused.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have 2 sense tanks. One I dont use but is full of juice. How long is tbat coil good for not being usex filled with juice? I want to know if I can use that coil when my ptherone I use dies.
I have several setups that sit idle. I usually fire them a couple times about once a month to keep the coil clean. The other option as @Letitia9 said is you can clean them in hot water. Just dump the juice, disassemble the tank and coil, rinse all the pieces under hot water for a minute, then set out to dry on a paper towel or napkin. I usually let mine dry for 48 hours before reassembling. For a deaper clean you can use a high proof liquor like Everclear and soak them in it for a day. I however, have never found that it actually cleans them any better than just plain old hot water does.

VU Sponsors