Become a Patron!

Coil master diy kit.

NobleExcalibur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys, I've just received this from eBay today and going from the pictures the seller has provided it looks fake.

This is the link to the sellers item,
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Coil-Master-Kit-Next-Day-Delivery-/321839868585?txnId=1489504643011

And there is a picture of what I have. I'll put as many pictures as I can up to show you what I mean.

Nothing in there is branded coil master, the pliers are greasy and look poorly made and even the bag for the wonder bits doesn't look right. It feels thick but the wonder seems tiny compared to the videos I've been watching.

Also, I'm worried that the sticks to wind the coil around won't be the right size either and I have no idea what size each is anyway.

Has anyone had the same problem or is it actually genuine?

Thanks

d15a68ee9da302f189930d858fce014e.jpg
be724251f892fd787150e845fde00489.jpg
758bf922555a2fff2c7573f814d6d1ac.jpg
8dc5096bbbb0b537f448abfe7392b1f7.jpg
2ab36cc7d31e435849f2430703a9d061.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks legit to me. I don't think the kits are meant to be high quality, but instead just an all in one in case someone doesn't wanna shop for each item they need.

Neflhiem

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine i got this week looks the same.. i figure its a good way to start but will be upgrading individual pieces as i learn

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, I've just received this from eBay today and going from the pictures the seller has provided it looks fake.

This is the link to the sellers item,
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Coil-Master-Kit-Next-Day-Delivery-/321839868585?txnId=1489504643011

And there is a picture of what I have. I'll put as many pictures as I can up to show you what I mean.

Nothing in there is branded coil master, the pliers are greasy and look poorly made and even the bag for the wonder bits doesn't look right. It feels thick but the wonder seems tiny compared to the videos I've been watching.

Also, I'm worried that the sticks to wind the coil around won't be the right size either and I have no idea what size each is anyway.

Has anyone had the same problem or is it actually genuine?

Thanks

d15a68ee9da302f189930d858fce014e.jpg
be724251f892fd787150e845fde00489.jpg
758bf922555a2fff2c7573f814d6d1ac.jpg
8dc5096bbbb0b537f448abfe7392b1f7.jpg
2ab36cc7d31e435849f2430703a9d061.jpg

Your showing us two items in the pics that are branded Coil Master so I do not get what you are saying?

NobleExcalibur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, two of the items are branded coil master but the logo is different and the logo on the winder looks like it was rushed.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
you wouldn't have that problem if you go into a brick and mortar and buy that setup or one close to it. It is still a setup for what it is used for so be happy and build on and enjoy it.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Ok, two of the items are branded coil master but the logo is different and the logo on the winder looks like it was rushed.

It might be a clone kit, you would have to compare with the legit kit to find out.

NobleExcalibur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's bloody annoying as I was going to order the kit direct from coil master but they are out of stock for 2 weeks. I'm gonna look at getting some money off but going to have to buy a new winder as it's rubbish but the rest of it would do. Unless I can get some sort of a refund

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's bloody annoying as I was going to order the kit direct from coil master but they are out of stock for 2 weeks. I'm gonna look at getting some money off but going to have to buy a new winder as it's rubbish but the rest of it would do. Unless I can get some sort of a refund

If you can get a refund, and don't really need that kind of case. see if you can buy the items you need individually and with better quality for about the same price. A little chunk you are paying for with them is all branding anyway.

NobleExcalibur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh yeah I know that. Tbh I wanted the case as I've got 2 boys who given the chance would play with it and it just makes it look much better

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

IF advertised as legit and contact the seller first if no resolution then put in a dispute with Pay Pal for not as advertised.

NobleExcalibur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have contacted them already. As you can see from the eBay link, they have a genuine kit pictured and this isn't. It's completely different but when would you say I contact PayPal? I was thinking today but i don't know as I only got it yesterday

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh yeah I know that. Tbh I wanted the case as I've got 2 boys who given the chance would play with it and it just makes it look much better

i got two boys too 5 and 3 so i know exactly what you mean. They sell this one case that has a lock and looks kind of like a hand gun case a lot of people are buying as a vape gear case. I will have to remember the name and will come back with a link. I think the case is 10 bucks

NobleExcalibur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tbh this one fits in my box of bits. I've got a box full of my liquids and mixing stuff

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok well in that case i hope you can figure out if its a legit one, and if not hopefully you can get your money back

You can't buy Snap-On quality tools for £23.00. The clue is always in the price.
If i have my doubts whether it's genuine i always message the seller first, then you have the reply to back you up later.

vaportester

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What ukhooligan said, you can't expect better than tools than that for the price. It's still a decent kit and worth it for the ohmreader and jigs.

Used my Coil Master today for the 1st time, to build for my Fogger V6 Dual Coil. All in all worked a treat for a first attempt.
I,am happy. Just need a little practice (Well maybe a lot)

VU Sponsors