Become a Patron!
Hello. im thinking about buying an ijoy capo squonker kit, with a 21700 or 20700 battery.
what ohm should i have on the coils for best clouds?

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd look into a difference mod. A lot of reports as well as the one I had leaking from the 510 into the mod and auto firing.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I will second @Wtmke1 advice. Not seen him steer anyone wrong so far. You might want to think about a DovPo Topside. They seem to be well made regulated squonkers. If you're looking for a good mech you'll not go wrong with a Reo of course, but you can also do well with a Coppervape.

As for building good coils to use you probably will find that at 3 mm Inner Diameter you'll get good production overall staying between 0.30 to 0.50 with a single coil build. I've not really been playing around much with dual coil builds. Found out I can do well with single coil builds, got stuck. Some may suggest you can go to 0.20 ohms, and yes you can if you don't mind a hotter vape.

Overall good production to me means a nice balance of cloud and flavor, you get both, sometimes a bit more flavor than cloud other times more cloud. It balances out though.

I like my Kanthal for wire. I used 28 awg for a while then got to playing around doing Claptons. Got 36 and 30 awg respectively now. Thinking I need to make fused Claptons with the 30, it just seems too fine a thread for a plain Clapton. HTH

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Add another no vote for the Capo. Might look at the pulse bf for unregulated or pulse 80 or pulse x for regulated. Topside and rage are getting a lot of love currently.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hello. im thinking about buying an ijoy capo squonker kit, with a 21700 or 20700 battery.
what ohm should i have on the coils for best clouds?
That Capo kit w/ included 20700 is only about $25 shipped. Too bad it's not worth it. And the 40A battery isn't 40A like they say it is. Up the budget and get something that works.
I don't own it but I haven't seen any bad marks for Pico Squeeze 2 Kit. The included RDA looks like a pretty good single coiler. Smallish kinda like Capo. About $50 w/o battery.
Between 20700 and 21700, stick with 21700. Samsung.

If I were to buy a regulated squonk mod right now, it would be Topside > for it's ease of filling.

For more cloud, altho coil matters, it's also about air flow but more airflow sometimes diminishes flavor. I go for flavor at the resistance I want for battery specs, or battery vape time between charges, and let the cloud fall as it may.

VU Sponsors