Become a Patron!

Coil Question

I just bought the Tarot Nano Starter Kit and I love it, problem is so does my husband. Therefore I'm looking into purchasing another vape for myself and to give him the Nano only I'm looking for a different kind so we wont have any confusion on whos is who. So... I think I like the Target Mini starter kit specifically for the colors but I've noticed the coils are different. Nano has the ECO coil and Target has the Ccell. Which one is better and why?

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Don't know much about the ECO coil heads for the Tarot, but the Ccell coils for the Target, those are a really different animal, the wicking is made of ceramic fiber and really needs gentle handling and very, very gentle breaking in, thus have to be slowly ramped up in watts gradually as you break them in after a long coil priming. Once properly broken in due to their surface area and the coil material I believe is what is called a notch coil, band of flat metal with notches punched into it, really give a lot of surface area and due to the ceramic wicking a very, very clean flavor. Another thing you could do, if you really like the Tarot Nano is to get another then use anything as simple as colored electrical tape or nail polish dots on the casing to distinguish whose is whose mod if they don't have alternate colors for the mods. But the Target Ccell coils are a pain in the tail end to get used to breaking those coils in properly, do it wrong and you'll burn the ceramic wicking up faster than you can believe if not careful and you'll be really having a bitch fest with yourself before long.

Don't know much about the ECO coil heads for the Tarot, but the Ccell coils for the Target, those are a really different animal, the wicking is made of ceramic fiber and really needs gentle handling and very, very gentle breaking in, thus have to be slowly ramped up in watts gradually as you break them in after a long coil priming. Once properly broken in due to their surface area and the coil material I believe is what is called a notch coil, band of flat metal with notches punched into it, really give a lot of surface area and due to the ceramic wicking a very, very clean flavor. Another thing you could do, if you really like the Tarot Nano is to get another then use anything as simple as colored electrical tape or nail polish dots on the casing to distinguish whose is whose mod if they don't have alternate colors for the mods. But the Target Ccell coils are a pain in the tail end to get used to breaking those coils in properly, do it wrong and you'll burn the ceramic wicking up faster than you can believe if not careful and you'll be really having a bitch fest with yourself before long.

OMG You just gave me a GREAT ideal about distinguishing whos is who with the Nano. Thank you im ordering it now.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
IMG_0372.JPG

The Vaporesso EUC (eco universal coil) can also be used in the as an alternative to the ccell if used with the sleeve adapter.
I've used this in my Amigo tanks that also use the ccell.

Check out this page for tank/atomizer compatibility. Many different tanks use the same style atomizer.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/aspire-atlantis-coil-fits.110143/

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...hentic-vaporesso-ceramic-euc-coil-head-5-pack

https://www.vanguardsmoke.com/vaporesso-euc-5pcs1-sleeve-coil-p-594.html

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OMG You just gave me a GREAT ideal about distinguishing whos is who with the Nano. Thank you im ordering it now.

Stickers. Stickers are your friend. I have panda stickers all over one of my mods. :D

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can also use vape bands for the tank but between you and the hubby I bet within a short period of time his will show wear and tear while yours will still be pristine like the day you got it!

VU Sponsors