Become a Patron!

Coil suggestions

PropperVape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I’m running a 26n80/36k fused clapton that comes in at .12-.13, does anyone have a suggestion for a build with the same wire mass that would get me in the .17-.18 range without raising the ramp up much?

I’m within my limits of my 30amp battery on my pulse bf but not by much looking for a little more head room
affedf5c40641d4f1950a97a2fa14516.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out vape tool on Android store. Steam engine.org I think is a great one also.. of course you could add a few more wraps to each coil

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PropperVape

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check out vape tool on Android store. Steam engine.org I think is a great one also.. of course you could add a few more wraps to each coil

I use both of those coil calculators steam engine is an absolute pain with anything other than round wire vape tool doesn't give me the heat Flux and ramp readings , and adding wraps will increase ramp up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually yea you're right trying to keep ramp up the same. Sorry

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Try 6.5 wraps around 2.5 or 3 mm bit man, it'll be good. That'll get you above 0.15 - 0.18. Better flavor, too, because a longer coil will take advantage of all the airflow that's got. Coil at least as wide as the pipes (wide as in more wraps).

Steam engine isn't too bad, just set it to "Round, Twisted/Parallel" setting and leave twist pitch at 0, that's parallel. The resistance will be an eency weency bit lower with clapton wire, but negligible really. That works for fused claptons, aliens, etc as long as the core wires are round and the wrap wire isnt absurdly thick like 30 awg and down.

VU Sponsors