Become a Patron!

coil/tank compatibility

I just got a limitless rdta plus and I have some unused dragon coil my co worker gave me. Can I use these on my rdta plus??? And if so how to wick them

If the wire is small enough to fit in the post holes you can use those coils
Hit up youtube for wicking help... https://www.youtube.com/results?q=limitless+rdta+wicking

I watched a couple videos and the wick goes down into the juice chamber after going through the coil. But with dragon coils I guess you have to wrap the cotton around the outside of the coil after putting it in one end and leaving the other open. So would I just use longerppiecesof cotton to ensure I can wrap around the outside of the coil and down to the chamber????

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ah, Ive seen that on rip's page, I have no idea how that would work, would think they'd be better for drippers, but give it a shot and see..but I'd watch out for dry hits, might not wick good enough with only one end feeding the coil

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry I was indisposed...
Are they Dragon Skin or Nano Dragon Coils? It mainly depends on their Diameter and Wrap count but I wouldnt advise running Nano Dragons on anything besides a RDA as they need to be blanketed in cotton rather then wicked through the center and they burn juice off crazy quick...Dragon skin coils are usually bulky and need alot of room but this also depends on the gauges used and coil diameter...

Dragon Skin:
d624e2bbc1ac8038efe9321687900105.jpg

Nano Dragon:

20131011_194323.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well Im not a fan of that seller....If he replicates the picture perfectly it should fit but from what Ive heard from people that have ordered from that eBay seller, I wouldnt get your expectations too high....If they do not fit after they come in I will help you get them to fit right the best I can.

Hopefully it works. I'm a truck driver and I won't be home till Christmas so it will be sitting at home till I get back. Hopefully I can use long thick cotton and wrap around the outside of the dragon coil and down into the juice chamber like the Limitless RDTA requires

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just got a limitless rdta plus and I have some unused dragon coil my co worker gave me. Can I use these on my rdta plus??? And if so how to wick them
this is how you wick those. I use an azeroth in my video so different deck, but the wicking is the same

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dragon skin coils require the wick to be wrapped on the outside
any coil can be wrapped in or out. depends on how the tank is set up to wick it on whats best. unless they have a really small ID then you want to wrap outside. If your looking to do outside wraps, there is an RTA the tesla captain that is made for that. I have one but haven't used it yet to judge if it's good or not

VU Sponsors