Become a Patron!

coilart azeroth wicking problem

hello i just created an account here. iven ben vaping for 4 months and recently i decided i wanted to try an rdta so i bough an coil art azeroth it looked create and is supposed to be pretty good

now my problem is probaly the wicking or the coil i am using geekvapes premade alien coil i use single coil 0,2 omh in it btw i rewicked it 3 times the first 2 times i had too much too little it was pretty clear when i did a simple google search

now after the third it was better definatly but its kinda unpredictable i make sure to tilt it so i am sure the wick gets soaked but even at 40 watts i sometimes get a burnt taste and the taste isnt even that good its very muted and i have alot of vaporisation that sometimes clog my air holes and it sizzles but its only after a couple of puffs

i have done all the basics making sure its heating probaly hot legs and all that i just odmnt get i read people havnt had any problems whatsoever with this rdta so its probaly an error 40 (human eror) i just need some suggestions.

VU Sponsors