Become a Patron!

CoilArt Coil Review

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A few days ago, I received a sample pack of the CTBVC coils that I won recently. According to the box, the pack included .2 and .5ohm kanthal, Twisted, a TiNi Clapton, and a ceramic coil. I'm just now getting around to testing these, and decided to start with the ceramic. Threw it into my Triton, and for comparison threw a Target cCell into my Starre Pro.

First thoughts, the flavor is much cleaner with the Coil Art coils. It also seems richer if that makes sense. So far I'm quite impressed with these compared to the cCell. It reads .8ohms, and right now I'm at 35W, Probably can push it higher than that if I open the airflow up, but so far I am loving the flavor from this coil.

It will probably be awhile before I get around to testing the other coils, but I'll add my thoughts about them when I do.

Thanks @CoilART vapor!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I won them as well and so far I've bought 2 monster kits and 3 packs of the ceramic coils I love how they fit many of my tanks and now that they have them for my crown and tfv tanks im in love with this company because of the quality of their products and versatility of the coils sorry to jump in your thread but they really are a great company

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I won them as well and so far I've bought 2 monster kits and 3 packs of the ceramic coils I love how they fit many of my tanks and now that they have them for my crown and tfv tanks im in love with this company because of the quality of their products and versatility of the coils sorry to jump in your thread but they really are a great company

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
No problem. I haven't tried anything besides the ceramic yet, planning to buy some of them for sure.

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
These are hard to find. Anyone know where they sell them? Mainly looking for the Kanger coils.

VU Sponsors