Become a Patron!

coilart coming out with there own version of limitless rdta

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks nice except the top cap/airflow control looks like it's all Delrin. The first iJoy Limitless RDTA had a similar design and that Delrin inner lip was having issues of melting during chain vaping and higher watts. I think @Deucesjack had that issue and had some gnarly pics of a fairly melted cap.

0000261_coilart-azeroth-rdta.png

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the og limitless I just don't care for the Vape goon has better flavor imo and i was using a goon dhd driptip. Couldn't stand the chuff standard tip.they did a great job on the atty then when it came to the top major fail.this atty should be better but more pricey

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It looks nice except the top cap/airflow control looks like it's all Delrin. The first iJoy Limitless RDTA had a similar design and that Delrin inner lip was having issues of melting during chain vaping and higher watts. I think @Deucesjack had that issue and had some gnarly pics of a fairly melted cap.

0000261_coilart-azeroth-rdta.png
Yeah vape heathen just did a review on it the whole afc is delrin, so it will probably melt over time. It's also 24mm like the original limitless. I really wanted this but after seeing this review the deck seems like a pain in the ass. And the limitless plus seems better witch I already have.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the Mage but as someone mentioned it looks like a delrin AFC on this one from coilart so scratch that off my list.

I was at a local vape shop today that always gets the latest gear and saw the TRICKTANK PRO RDTA BY VGOD and have to admit that it looks real nice. Price was way too much and it is a small tank but the fit and finish has put it on my watch list for sure when the price comes down to a reasonable level. It is also bottom airflow but appears to be 22mm, that's OK for me but I am sure not ok for others. The Gold was looking real nice in person, hell, so was the SS and black for that matter.

RDTA_PRO.jpeg

RDTA_PRO_Inside.jpeg

I forgot to ask but it doesn't look to have air flow control which sucks. This is the vendor I was at today, they also had the obese buddha, a 36mm RDA with a juice cup that could double as a swimming pool....lol https://ecig-city.com/products/tricktank-pro-rdta-by-vgod

Edit: I was just at the vgod site and it is a 24mm tank, looked smaller in person: http://www.officialvgod.com/vgod-tricktank-pro/

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love the Mage but as someone mentioned it looks like a delrin AFC on this one from coilart so scratch that off my list.

I was at a local vape shop today that always gets the latest gear and saw the TRICKTANK PRO RDTA BY VGOD and have to admit that it looks real nice. Price was way too much and it is a small tank but the fit and finish has put it on my watch list for sure when the price comes down to a reasonable level. It is also bottom airflow but appears to be 22mm, that's OK for me but I am sure not ok for others. The Gold was looking real nice in person, hell, so was the SS and black for that matter.

RDTA_PRO.jpeg

RDTA_PRO_Inside.jpeg

I forgot to ask but it doesn't look to have air flow control which sucks. This is the vendor I was at today, they also had the obese buddha, a 36mm RDA with a juice cup that could double as a swimming pool....lol https://ecig-city.com/products/tricktank-pro-rdta-by-vgod

Edit: I was just at the vgod site and it is a 24mm tank, looked smaller in person: http://www.officialvgod.com/vgod-tricktank-pro/
That vgod does look really nice. I really like the bottom airflow. How much are these priced? Also if there's no airflow control I'd pass on this one to I like a more dense restricted vape.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, no afc is a bummer for me too. The price is another bummer, it was like 50 or 60 at the store I was at, no thanks. It really looked high quality though, the limitless plus looks like a toy in comparison.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got an Azeroth. It's ok. Seems hard to build on, but the connectivity is sweet.

vapebeast92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got an Azeroth. It's ok. Seems hard to build on, but the connectivity is sweet.
How can you tell the connectivity is any better then something like the limitless? Dose it vape diffrrent

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not comparing to limitless. Was comparing to velocity or Boreas. The way the leads fit----- I've tighten too much, causing the legs to break. This clamps down. I kinda get coils situated, then pinch um close and screw it down. Easier for me to get coils same distance apart, seems that it's faster hitting. Connectivity. Yup

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have it going. This is just a first impression of the Azeroth mind you. I've only used it for an hour or so. I've put about 4 or 5 milliliters through it. I'm using duel clapton coils, 3x28 nichrome AGW twisted core with 38 nichrome AGW outer wrap. It comes out to 0.34 ohms.

The good: It looks fantastic. I'll put some photos up soon. It's easy to wick. I've never used a Genny-style atomizer before, and it's wicking fine. The build deck can fit plenty of coil. The cloud production is great, and the flavor is quite good. I only have one air-flow slot open (to my preference for a lightly restrictive lung hit with a saturated hit) so I can't speak to the flavor with more air-flow open. The delrin air-flow fins are holding up well so far. I'm hoping this continues.

The bad: The juice fill collar that also holds down the wick down is not properly aligned. It tightens over one of the wicks instead of between two of the wicks. I have to loosen it to fill the tank. It's also difficult to build on despite being easy to wick. The clamps don't open nearly as wide as the Goon which makes it difficult to install coils made from thicker wires. Most coils should fit fine, but I can seen low-gauge fused claptons or cat-tracks being nigh-impossible to fit.

EDIT: The tolerances between the deck and collar are also beyond tight. I thought that there were more threads below the upper threads that were holding it one. Turns out it was just the collar rubbing against the edges of the threads. It's since cleared up, but I thought it was going to be a long term problem.

Overall I'm liking it thus far. Will include up-dates with photos later.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors