Become a Patron!

Coilart DPRO - Well worth the $$

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Figure I'd throw this out there since this isn't a kit that I've seen get a lot of attention. So I ordered a DPRO kit from breezy a couple of weeks ago for $25 on sale. And of course now they are down to $20 atm. Normally I think they are $30.
https://breazy.com/products/coilart-dpro-133-kit

I'll tell you what, I am seriously happy with this mod. The more I use it the more I love it.

The mod is SUPER light weight. But doesn't feel like I'm going to break it. It stays cooler than any other mod I've owned. I can get the atty flamin hot but the mod is still cool to the touch. It's a little saggy on the voltage, but it feels a bit stronger than the NC2 in parallel. I love that there is a discreet battery life/voltage indicator that I don't have to wait and watch for, like the NC2. The battery door is rock solid. Feels really god on the hand. Smooth but not slick. Silky almost. Fire button is clicky as hell but not overly loud. I really have no complaints so far.

The atty is also pretty damn good for a mass produced atomizer. There are some complaints about it. But a few of them have a flip side as well. First off it has a ridiculously thin cap. The draw back is this thing gets hot af quickly. But that also means it cools down quickly ... so that's kind of a wash, if not a smidge on the negative side. It's a postless deck (looks a lot like the vandy pulse) with no juice wells at all. So it's a constant dripper. The up side to this is you just fluff your cotton out around the base of the deck and that eats up chamber space for pretty damn good flavor (way better than the pulse). If you get sick of dripping every 2 hits ... this thing is an amazing squoker since the coils literally sit right on top of the pin. The post holes are extremely wide. I put some 3 core 30g aliens in it and they take up less than 1/4 of the width of the holes. They have to be at least 2.5mm wide, didn't measure that's a guess. Now they are oblong so they are pretty thin. The 30/40 aliens fit in there with lots of room to spare, but your not going to be able to throw any crazy stuff in there ... i'd say maybe 1mm? The airflow is the perfect restriction for a flavorful lung hit. Wide open it will never be a super airy atty. But it's not really built to be a cloud chaser in the first place. Though, you can get some decent plumage from it. The only 1 MAJOR glaring problem with it is installing the coils. The lip on the side of the atty come up more than 1/2 way taller than proper coil height. This is due to the downward angled airflow. So there's no getting a jig/screwdriver/ect down in there. So, you either have to have a 90/90 tool that is less than ~22mm long on the jig end ... or you have to have a perfect wrap/install without using anything to stabilize the coil. Cause there aint much futzin with it once they are in. Good tension on the o-rings, but not impossible to adjust the cap, like some I've come accross. The tip that came with it is an ultem tip, which is my least favorite :( ... But it is a great tip none the less. It is silky smooth on the lips. It has this raised embossing "DPRO" on it. I find that a little aesthetically off putting and can sometimes feel it with my lips. But far from a deal breaker. It's average height. For me that's a bonus ... I always find myself burning my lips on an atty with low profile tips. It's an 810 with a tight bore, not quite 510 size but close ... which I LOVE.

All in all, for 20-30 bucks, this thing is a steal!!

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Shit $40 for a mod and 3 atties ... that's a fkn deal brother :D

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I said in the other thread, now this kit is 10 dollars. I had to nab a red one now too. That's practically a giveaway.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors