Become a Patron!

Coils are getting hard to find

shamelin73

Member For 4 Years
The 2 places I order from are out of the M series Falcon King coils. The local BnM is out as well. Does anyone know of a reputable place to order them?

I know with what is going on in China is having an effect on this.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This illustrates why it is a good idea to not go all in over one particular product. I don't know if the OP has nor am I saying they have. Only expressing a a point. If you get stuck with one thing and then it goes away, your stuck without.

I like using RDAs for this reason. I learned to build coils. That's a skill which can't be taken away. Yes, someone might remove reference material. Someone else surely enough will grant access to reference material. You also garner your own experience to rely upon. This is stuff which will not get taken.

Once you buy one style of RDA, you get more choice too. You can buy more in that style, or different styles. Again choice is something that cannot be taken away. People can try but once you learn a few ins and outs you'll see they'll continually fail. If you let genies out of bottles there's no recapping with genies back in bottles, doesn't happen, won't happen. People will work to ensure it doesn't and they'll do so freely.

Now, if you go all in, then your stuck at the whim of that which you go all in to have. As much as it reads as though I'm saying not to commit, I am saying commit. Commit to yourself though, commit to those you love. Remember, you love people not things and never reverse that order.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 2 places I order from are out of the M series Falcon King coils. The local BnM is out as well. Does anyone know of a reputable place to order them?

I know with what is going on in China is having an effect on this.
The best coils for the Falcon series tanks are the M-Triples IMO. I made a post about them on Reddit but nobody seemed to care. Kind of surprising since everyone's looking for coils right now.

I just got 3 packs at Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers. They're not at a deal of a price but they do have them. Shipping is resonable as well. They're a pretty reliable vendor.

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/horizon-falcon-m-triple-mesh-replacement-coils.html

I already have several packs but thought I should get them while I can. Who knows what the future holds. I dont use Falcon tanks exclusively but still enjoy using them occasionally.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The best coils for the Falcon series tanks are the M-Triples IMO. I made a post about them on Reddit but nobody seemed to care. Kind of surprising since everyone's looking for coils right now.

I just got 3 packs at Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers. They're not at a deal of a price but they do have them. Shipping is resonable as well. They're a pretty reliable vendor.

https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/horizon-falcon-m-triple-mesh-replacement-coils.html

I already have several packs but thought I should get them while I can. Who knows what the future holds. I dont use Falcon tanks exclusively but still enjoy using them occasionally.

The ones I referenced were $20.99 a pack, so in comparison, yours are at an excellent price. I've never bought a Falcon, so just didn't know what they normally run.

Now that I think a little more, it sounds almost like scalping - place probably raised their price once they were aware of a shortage in the market. Pretty shitty, if that's what they did. Probably won't be the last time we see that, though.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never bought a Falcon, so just didn't know what they normally run.

Now that I think a little more, it sounds almost like scalping - place probably raised their price once they were aware of a shortage in the market. Pretty shitty, if that's what they did. Probably won't be the last time we see that, though.
Let me know if you'd like to try one! I just got 9 of the resin ones for $4 each. Should've got 20 of them. I've been buying up tanks at disposable prices (or below really). Part of it is I like to collect different things. The other part is I know tanks come with coils. Four bucks for a couple of Falcon coils... Deal, I'll take some :D.

You already know that I use rebuildables. But I don't use anything exclusively. I still enjoy using certain factory coils. The weird thing is, 99% of the time I don't have any trouble using factory coils. There's people all over the internet talking QC this, and "It's a crap shoot" that.. Well not for me, they all seem to work fine. I either know what the heck I'm doing or I'm the luckiest person on earth. That even goes for Smok coils which are hated by most. They work just fine.

Another thing, I stopped "Priming" my coils since the Aspire Atlantis. It's a totally unnecessary practice. Almost everyone does it though. These tank coils can soak up juice just fine on their own. It usually takes around 5 minutes and they're ready to go. All I do is put a dry coil in a tank and fill it up a ways. A few minutes later I'll take a look down the barrel. The cotton is usually completely saturated. Every time I hear a YouTube reviewer say, "Remember, always prime your coils" I roll my eyes and say oh shut up lol.

People who prime up their coils usually wait 5 minutes anyways (or up to a half an hour), so why did you need to squirt ejuice on it for? It's become common practice and part of peoples routines but totally unnecessary.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Let me know if you'd like to try one! I just got 9 of the resin ones for $4 each. Should've got 20 of them. I've been buying up tanks at disposable prices (or below really). Part of it is I like to collect different things. The other part is I know tanks come with coils. Four bucks for a couple of Falcon coils... Deal, I'll take some :D.

You already know that I use rebuildables. But I don't use anything exclusively. I still enjoy using certain factory coils. The weird thing is, 99% of the time I don't have any trouble using factory coils. There's people all over the internet talking QC this, and "It's a crap shoot" that.. Well not for me, they all seem to work fine. I either know what the heck I'm doing or I'm the luckiest person on earth. That even goes for Smok coils which are hated by most. They work just fine.

Another thing, I stopped "Priming" my coils since the Aspire Atlantis. It's a totally unnecessary practice. Almost everyone does it though. These tank coils can soak up juice just fine on their own. It usually takes around 5 minutes and they're ready to go. All I do is put a dry coil in a tank and fill it up a ways. A few minutes later I'll take a look down the barrel. The cotton is usually completely saturated. Every time I hear a YouTube reviewer say, "Remember, always prime your coils" I roll my eyes and say oh shut up lol.

People who prime up their coils usually wait 5 minutes anyways (or up to a half an hour), so why did you need to squirt ejuice on it for? It's become common practice and part of peoples routines but totally unnecessary.

I got in the habit of priming coils really thoroughly during the time I was using those Vaporesso cCell coils with ceramic in them. If you don't prime them well, they don't last nearly as long or have the best flavor. I'm sure that's because of the ceramic in 'em though.

I have two tanks running Smok coils here now, and haven't had a second's trouble with either of them, at least not as far as the coils go. The Resa Prince leaked a little when I filled it the first time, so I've been burping it, and haven't had any more trouble. The coils actually seem quite good. There again, I'm not running these coils at or near the top of Smok's rated wattage ranges either. The Prince Q4 (40-100W) is at 52W, and the TFV16 triple mesh (90W) is at 65W. The Fireluke mesh coil is exceptional, I'm running the NX2 (20-50W) at 38W in a Uforce tank.

I appreciate the Falcon offer, but I might better draw the line with what I have plus the Atlantis V2 that I ordered yesterday. Don't want to end up stockpiling a bunch of different types of coils along with all this other mess I've accumulated! Vape stuff is everywhere in my house. :) Besides which, speaking Frankly :D, I might like it too much! lol

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape stuff is everywhere in my house. :) Besides which, speaking Frankly :D, I might like it too much! lol
Lol! I have stuff everywhere too. I cleared out an entire hall closet to store my stuff in.. Our kitchen table is always cluddered with my vape stuff and juice bottles. I like to load up drawers too :D.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Lol! I have stuff everywhere too. I cleared out an entire hall closet to store my stuff in.. Our kitchen table is always cluddered with my vape stuff and juice bottles. I like to load up drawers too :D.

Psst...did I tell you I found an authentic Juggerknot the other day? It's supposed to come today, I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Have wanted one for months and months and months, actually ever since I got my Engine Nano, which has been a while now! Yeah, I'm whispering because this is yet another derail on my part..I'm so bad at staying on task!

shamelin73

Member For 4 Years

I will order some TY

I know that it has been hard to find coils because of Covid-19 Scenario but yesterday I ordered Smok coils for myself from here , it has been an amazing experience.

VU Sponsors