Become a Patron!

Coils for a RDTA

So I currently have the Tarot Pro mod and a sub ohm tank and I just find it’s not enough for tricks. I’m looking into getting Vgod’s Elite RDTA. I don’t know much about coils or even how to build them and from what I understand I would have to build my own coils for a RTDA?

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the Ijoy Combo/Combo 2/Classic/Limitless Gold, you can even buy coil heads

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I currently have the Tarot Pro mod and a sub ohm tank and I just find it’s not enough for tricks. I’m looking into getting Vgod’s Elite RDTA. I don’t know much about coils or even how to build them and from what I understand I would have to build my own coils for a RTDA?
You might want to check out @b_d_builders. A lot of us here order from him. Just tell him what you want. Really good guy too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@b_d_builders wears dresses and sends me nudes daily
I noticed you didn't say you told him to stop... :sneaka:

I like the one where he's wearing nothing except for a pair of hot pink spike heels with those weird feather things on them. Kinda artsy-fartsy looking.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I noticed you didn't say you told him to stop... :sneaka:

I like the one where he's wearing nothing except for a pair of hot pink spike heels with those weird feather things on them. Kinda artsy-fartsy looking.

One day when he makes it I plan on cashing them in

His new dangler line of ear rings is quite fashionable, a brave man.....I couldn't do it :D:D

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
May I also add that I live in Canada, Canadian companies are preferred because of shipping.

I live in Canada too shipping is only a problem for products "that contain nicotine". You should have no issue buying coils, wires, mods, tanks, etc. Where in Canada? I'm in MTL and can recomend some good local builders. Or ask @PaulS for builders in Toronto.

Check out Vape Geek ( https://vapegeek.ca/product-category/hardware/coilsnwirez/) based in Calgary they have some pretty good coils online.

I live in Canada too shipping is only a problem for products "that contain nicotine". You should have no issue buying coils, wires, mods, tanks, etc. Where in Canada? I'm in MTL and can recomend some good local builders. Or ask @PaulS for builders in Toronto.

Check out Vape Geek ( https://vapegeek.ca/product-category/hardware/coilsnwirez/) based in Calgary they have some pretty good coils online.

I live in rural Alberta and the closest city is Lloydminister

VU Sponsors