Become a Patron!

Coils for IJust2?

Calista

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Among my collection is the IJust2. I love the 5ml tank and it's light enough to carry around easily; however, I can't get the coil situation right. EC .5 ceramic, works great if the tank is on my Reuleaux, but on the IJ2 battery, I just can't get a good draw until it's super hot. I've tried the EC .3 and it was a very powerful vape experience for a few hours, then it tasted as though the coil had burned out. Same coil transferred to another tank was fine. I've gotten the EC .5 and it was "okay," not much flavor, though. Next day I put the IJ2 tank on my Reuleaux and got more flavor, then hours later, then burnt taste again. So far, I only enjoy the ceramic, but I want to use this tank on the battery it came with.
What other coils can I use with this with its battery, which has no wattage control.

Calista

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you tried the new elc coils? they have a larger juice slot and are SS
I'm going to order a couple this week to try. Have you used them? I like the EC .3 in the Melo 2 on my Alien quite a lot. I imagine the ECL will be even better if I can't use them on the IJ2.

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using the .3 elc in my melo 3 now. Haven't tried the 0.18 one yet, they are still sitting on the shelf. I'm using a RX200s so the 0.18 would probably not be a good fit for the Ijust. I think they are better the the original ones I got for my Ijust2 but haven't tried them on the Ijust sorry.

Calista

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How do you like the Melo 3? I love my Melo 2, so easy to fill! Just wish it was larger

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have WASTED money on tanks that were supposed to be better. Melo 3 suits me fine. Doesn't frigging leak

Calista

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love the m2. No leaks or spitting. Cubis has never worked, just shoots boiling hot juice. I'm waiting for delivery of Vaporesso Estoc. I like the fact you only change the guts of the coil. Got a great price on vapenw. They didn't have the Melo 3 in stock.

VU Sponsors