Become a Patron!

Coils gone mad

champton

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're very welcome. I can't give you any advice on your specific RDA, as I've never used it. I've basically confined myself to the Obese Buddha as my main go-to build. It's better for larger coils because you don't sacrifice too much airflow when wicking a pair of 14-wrap fused sleeper claptons (or run into the RDA's walls for that matter, LOL!) Try an apple pie juice with a nice, warm vape. It's heaven. :)

Last edited:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another successful build 20 minutes on Little Red, she got her own AROMAMIZER PLUS. 0.36.
c916b646936cf74c96b0b5da86aaadbe.jpg
e79b6c263dac7dd837e0d921d785eedf.jpg
a9afa197fa1b8a0ef63cb6e2695e4efa.jpg
cb0199d234ca7fc0620958e56be5d739.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well folks I am headed into month two of learning to build I have come along way lol lol but still much to learn.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was part of today's vape mail and I just built the coil @ .29 Single @80 Watts it is vapeing like a dream, you can also put dual coils but I have one side closed with the plug. @coval51
de1baa6cca00f0c7ca936f1a1c3206f2.jpg
2d08ce21e917a6e64bd3b034bd56c4e2.jpg
e57b456f5ad126f835747f198fdfd0d9.jpg
92c23f7209885733044065f4c3a69d69.jpg

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried mine with a single coil build yet but I definitely want to. I love my limitless plus but the thing is such a juice hog! But the flavor is so on point. Right now I just keep my limitless use limited, lol!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried mine with a single coil build yet but I definitely want to. I love my limitless plus but the thing is such a juice hog! But the flavor is so on point. Right now I just keep my limitless use limited, lol!

I hear ya I am really liking this and I think I will get the Red and the Black.

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well folks I am headed into month two of learning to build I have come along way lol lol but still much to learn.

And you have been a great student. I really admire your "stick to it until you get it" attitude. Keep in mind, you're also messing with many different styles of atomizers, all of which have their own little build quirks. I still can't wait until you get into using mesh for wick. The first time you vape something like a blueberry scone flavor out of a genesis atty using mesh...the flavor will just amaze you. When the time comes...I'll be here to make sure you're successful. It's a great vape at less than 20 watts.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the red & I want the black.

Eciggity has a 20 % off. Code( 4YEARS )going on I just ordered the Red one but the Black one is sold out good price with discount and shipped priority under 30.00...

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you have been a great student. I really admire your "stick to it until you get it" attitude. Keep in mind, you're also messing with many different styles of atomizers, all of which have their own little build quirks. I still can't wait until you get into using mesh for wick. The first time you vape something like a blueberry scone flavor out of a genesis atty using mesh...the flavor will just amaze you. When the time comes...I'll be here to make sure you're successful. It's a great vape at less than 20 watts.
Coval51 did you see that mesh RDA that's hit the market ??

Coval51

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah but that's just way too much cotton stuffed inside for me. I kind of wanted to try one until I saw a few reviews.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More Tanks to Build more learning.
122fab113f9d3ba4759330cf774e76fb.jpg

I Built the Smoant BattleStar RTA this morning and I have to say I really like this tank 0.36 Watts 55 it matches my Copper BattleStar perfect.

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Built 2 RTA and one RDA and everything is tasting real good, love love my new skills. Red one has 2 coils and reading 0.17 Green one single coil 0.30 RDA Ice cube one coil 0.8
1cd322dd589df002eaf49256e734fb2c.jpg
be8dd3d7cc9c63458f7b99cb0a933618.jpg
84e30b03ebcebac7d21e7106fdcd96e0.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You're doing darn good, Puff...:cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're doing darn good, Puff...:cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:
I have built on 10 different styles of RTDA tanks each one has its own little quirks but I have picked up on this new hobby it is fun and rewarding and a real money saved. I learn new things every day about this coil building, I figure when I'm done with these coils I will re wire the house lol lol lol I am very thankful that I learned to do this... Inspects a couple of days ago I could not see thru the clouds in my kitchen...............

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have built on 10 different styles of RTDA tanks each one has its own little quirks but I have picked up on this new hobby it is fun and rewarding and a real money saved. I learn new things every day about this coil building, I figure when I'm done with these coils I will re wire the house lol lol lol I am very thankful that I learned to do this... Inspects a couple of days ago I could not see thru the clouds in my kitchen...............

Hahahaha....great to hear, Puff....you're a quick learner......:stars2:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I also hear you regarding each different tank having it's own quirks, but trial and error are friends.....:)

I've had a tank or ten leak like a sieve until I mastered the wicking coil height, etc, etc, etc.....:p

VU Sponsors