Become a Patron!

collectable/rare mech mods

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c5857ce81299631cd040695b59c76f13.jpg

Got the fuel 2.0 today, match serial numbers now. Life is complete!

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sort of rare and collectable
image.jpg
709 of 1500

image.jpg
64 of 200

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Added this morning
image.jpg
110 of 1000

cloudsbroclouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
lol i don't believe anything is truly collectible. i was thinking the full silver caravela from two years back might have been collectible but after seeing the 2jnt pilak i remain convinced that the next revision of the next best thing is just around the corner. and it usually is!

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Triple Silver Plated VCM/Black Glacier V2

Waiting on matching Lawless Tips to arrive :)

0bae6e0f519643d4fcbae90d820d8d19.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm going to buy a Lawless or two here in the next week. I sooooooo want that silver plated VCM. I have a trade in the works to get an OD Green.

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol i don't believe anything is truly collectible. i was thinking the full silver caravela from two years back might have been collectible but after seeing the 2jnt pilak i remain convinced that the next revision of the next best thing is just around the corner. and it usually is!

Depends on who you are. One person may want the "next best thing" car but another would rather have something 60 years old. Of course vaping hasn't been around that long but to some, finding something two or three years old maybe better than the new mass marketed what ever the hell.

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And a lot of the new gear is simply warmed over ideas of things that work perfectly fine as they are. That said, bottom airflow is my enemy. I'm perfectly content knowing I'm a serial overdripper, 24mm Kennedy doesn't ever get used for this exact reason lol

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And a lot of the new gear is simply warmed over ideas of things that work perfectly fine as they are. That said, bottom airflow is my enemy. I'm perfectly content knowing I'm a serial overdripper, 24mm Kennedy doesn't ever get used for this exact reason lol

semi like, I love my Kennedys.

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They make vapor and that's it, that's how I feel about them. Tiny ass post holes, and no adjustments for airflow.

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
s'all good. i'd rather have a 70' 442.

VU Sponsors