Become a Patron!

coloring e liquid

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i was wondering if i could color my liquids that i make myself. Do yoi guys know anything that i could use to color it and non toxic. And where can i get some colorings.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mosts people are pretty against adding coloring to their eliquid, but I suppose if you must you could use regular food dye (from the grocery store).

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It seems kinda pointless to me too, to color eliquid, but if you really want color, you might try the Lorann flavors that contain coloring -- it's more for food flavoring than eliquid (they also have many of their flavors without color, which is better for vaping). The fewer chemicals your coils have to deal with, the longer and better they'll last and perform. But I've used some of the Lorann flavors with colors, and they vape ok, if you don't use too much flavoring.

Just be aware that it's just one more thing you're inhaling into your lungs, when the whole point of vaping instead of smoking was to inhale fewer chemicals into the lungs, some of which may be quite toxic -- to inhale, if not in general.

Andria

VU Sponsors