Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i listened to last week's podcast and it was pretty damn entertaining
Thank you. The show is admittedly more entertainment than vaping. It's performed by vapers to vapers and with that commonality we go to other places completely. We've been really fortunate to have gained a great audience and it's grown really rapidly.
I hope you subscribe and hang with it.

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. The show is admittedly more entertainment than vaping. It's performed by vapers to vapers and with that commonality we go to other places completely. We've been really fortunate to have gained a great audience and it's grown really rapidly.
I hope you subscribe and hang with it.

ive been listening to sports podcasts for a very long time. a while ago, something came along in the sports world called Grantland Network. Grantland mixed sports with pop culture, entertainment, and humor...it's quite fantastic

i feel like you guys have the same type of mojo going and it's very refreshing/engaging. thanks for the good work

i love the way you touch on adult subject matter :)

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ive been listening to sports podcasts for a very long time. a while ago, something came along in the sports world called Grantland Network. Grantland mixed sports with pop culture, entertainment, and humor...it's quite fantastic

i feel like you guys have the same type of mojo going and it's very refreshing/engaging. thanks for the good work

i love the way you touch on adult subject matter :)
We are an adult podcast through and through. A few years ago I could see that there was a ratio of 20% of entertainment creeping into the vaping shows. I wanted the percentage flipped upside down. This allows for a more accessible show to all podcast listeners and allows us to perform the show live because it isn't tutorial based. We do the shows at all the TVA conventions. Vapemania and Vaperslam.
If you dig it, please pass it along. It's appreciated.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's exactly what I look for in a podcast..... podcastiness. LOL

Btw @MoocH 1 & Freeze..... loved last week's show. I thought the interview with @VaporJoes was one of the best I've heard. Believe it when the others say it Mooch, you're a very good interviewer. You guys did great, and you're damned funny to boot.

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
That's exactly what I look for in a podcast..... podcastiness. LOL

Btw @MoocH 1 & Freeze..... loved last week's show. I thought the interview with @VaporJoes was one of the best I've heard. Believe it when the others say it Mooch, you're a very good interviewer. You guys did great, and you're damned funny to boot.
This is strange to say but I'm really very proud of the interview. My favorite thing that Joe did was not just make a connection to everyday working people ; he literally gave brief examples as to how folks can go about building a marketing presence. It was exactly what I wanted. People that purport to know Joe usually know nothing about his character- which you're well aware- so I wanted to interview the guy I had dinner with at vapemania and spoke to concerning marketing strategy and hard work. He slam dunked the show.
Something he said off the air was phenomenal too. He was talking about the commission and the ultimate authority cliques. He felt, like we did, that we were a brand of similar ethics to you guys. He said "You guys and us - We're the new clique."
Thank you for your extremely kind compliments

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh the interview was top notch

HoseGarden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im getting some nothing tonight!!

of all the thousands of hours of podcasts i've listened to, i've never heard any podcast discuss bittorrent the way you guys just did. most podcast groups are terrified of the topic

ROCK ON, BROZOS!!

Last edited:

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm all about nothing after a hard days work.
I didn't realize that subject was taboo in the podcast world. Well, so sayeth the new clique of vaping; our mantra is to give more heart and less fucks.

VU Sponsors