Become a Patron!

Coming soon: Hellvape Dead Rabbit Solo RTA

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there fellow vaping enthusiasts!

Today, I want to share my thoughts and experiences with the Hellvape Dead Rabbit Solo RTA, a compact and single-coil rebuildable tank atomizer that has been a game-changer for my solo vaping sessions. I've been using this RTA for a while now, and it's time to spill the beans on why I think it's a must-have for any vaper.
hellvape-dead-rabbit-solo-rta_(7).jpg

Design and Build Quality
The Dead Rabbit Solo RTA is a sleek and well-crafted piece of vaping hardware. Its 22mm diameter and 45.5mm height make it a perfect fit for smaller mods and an ideal choice for vapers who prefer a more discreet setup. The build quality is top-notch, as expected from Hellvape, with smooth threading and solid construction.

Easy Single-Coil Building
One of the standout features of this RTA is its single-coil deck, which is a breeze to build on. The elevated posts and generous deck space allow for easy coil placement and secure installation. Whether you're a newbie or a seasoned builder, you'll appreciate how hassle-free it is to get your coil just right.

Airflow Control
The Dead Rabbit Solo offers adjustable top-side diagonal airflow, which you can fine-tune to your liking. This feature allows you to customize your vaping experience, from a tight MTL draw to a more open DL hit. I've found that the airflow control works exceptionally well, and I can easily switch between different styles of vaping.

Flavor and Vapor Production
This little RTA truly shines when it comes to flavor. The single-coil design and well-engineered airflow system result in intense and pure flavor profiles. Whether you're enjoying your favorite dessert e-liquid or a refreshing fruit blend, the Hellvape vapes Dead Rabbit Solo will make sure every note is distinct and delicious.

Related kits you may prefer:
tornado 9000 puffs
free vapes with free shipping

VU Sponsors