Become a Patron!

Complaints against vendors should be approved first

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My understanding is that when someone says "do not buy from this vendor" their intention is to see them go out of business because they had an issue with them? Let me say that forcing an honest vendor to come on here and defend themselves still makes them look bad.

I suggest that members aught to have some credibility before they come on here ranting about a vendor and telling everyone not to buy from them because they've had a problem with them or it should be submitted for review first. Recently there's been a spat of complaints against vendors by members with no profile, no pic, no info, few if any previous posts. I don't think someone should be allowed to have a defamatory post against a vendor automatically submitted. Or at the least, a member should meet a minimum period of weeks since joining and have a minimum number of posts or it'll be deleted.

As I said before, those who consider themselves to be the little people have the loudest voice because they have no accountability

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hiya @Hobby Kid

I certainly understand your concern here. But please keep in mind... One of the "benefits" of the Vaping Underground is NO censorship. Everyone is free to speak their mind, be it good or bad, without the fear of it being censored or removed from the boards. In the event we find someone is abusing this freedom they will be addressed individually.

I do believe we will be implementing the 10 post rule in the near future.

driter

So VU will be adding rules as they deem necessary..... hum... seems that is how longer rules list come about...... most forums' rules are a result of issues they had to address over time....I don't see this forum being any different...

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
@Hobby Kid I kind of like that people can come out and say what they wish. Vendors can then state their case. I've seen a couple of those threads already and they have sorted themselves out. Plus we are a judgmental group, we have been pretty good at judging so far.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Hobby Kid I kind of like that people can come out and say what they wish. Vendors can then state their case. I've seen a couple of those threads already and they have sorted themselves out. Plus we are a judgmental group, we have been pretty good at judging so far.

Oh, well you know, I have an answer but I see both sides of this point. And I trust vu has a well thought out principle.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I rather like that we can speak freely here.

But if you have a case to make, make it well from start to finish if you have been screwed over by a supper.

Then send them an email with a link to your thread.

It may do wonders for you and make them clean up their act.

And if they do make good, let us know about that as well.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can also see where this could lead to a dark place for some otherwise decent vendors. But the community can spot a whiner from a mile away too. Those types just need to get a dose of perspective.

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
the very definition of forum is a medium in which the public may debate an issue or express opinions...
take me for example, i dont post everywhere just to get numbers or to make myself more than i really am
but if i have a beef with a vendor and i post here, you would have it that if i dont meet your criteria as a credible poster my post would be buried...
i have a problem with your logic or lack of sir
correct me if im wrong...is this a forum or is this not a forum

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the very definition of forum is a medium in which the public may debate an issue or express opinions...
take me for example, i dont post everywhere just to get numbers or to make myself more than i really am
but if i have a beef with a vendor and i post here, you would have it that if i dont meet your criteria as a credible poster my post would be buried...
i have a problem with your logic or lack of sir
correct me if im wrong...is this a forum or is this not a forum

We mustn't get upset when we stumble across members who put forth suggestions but are lacking in logic.

I encourage people to always put forward suggestions and not to feel awkward if it's projected in a way that someone may not understand. I like to say that there are no silly questions if it's asked or meant from a sincere heart. It's how we learn and grow. So never be angry with someone less experienced or educated than yourself. For example, I would encourage Valkyrie to cast his mind back to a time when he had an idea or went to say something which he can now see would've changed the course of his own personal world and then look at what was it that changed his mind.

The chances are his idea didn't fit in with the world around him and he humbly compromised. I see both sides of this point and I get VUs vision.

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We mustn't get upset when we stumble across members who put forth suggestions but are lacking in logic.

I encourage people to always put forward suggestions and not to feel awkward if it's projected in a way that someone may not understand. I like to say that there are no silly questions if it's asked or meant from a sincere heart. It's how we learn and grow. So never be angry with someone less experienced or educated than yourself. For example, I would encourage Valkyrie to cast his mind back to a time when he had an idea or went to say something which he can now see would've changed the course of his own personal world and then look at what was it that changed his mind.

The chances are his idea didn't fit in with the world around him and he humbly compromised. I see both sides of this point and I get VUs vision.

what the hell are you talking about now...
"complaints against vendors should be approved first"...this is the thread you started,right...
i simply stated that if your complaint must be vetted first, then this is no longer a forum...
upset or mad i am not, just wondering why you would suggest such a thing in the first place...
do you challenge my interpretation of the meaning of the word forum...
do you approve of vendors using deceitful advertising to sell a product, do you approve of vendors not providing stellar customer service
again i only ask that you answer the basic question and not veer off on a tangent
if you agree that this is a forum then logic dictates that your original post isnt even necessary

this is not meant to be a pissing contest, i am not an alpha personality and being brow beaten into your way or my way is not the intent here

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Valkyrie you appear to be a very angry man and that is not good for your heart you know. It would be better for you to press the block button on members you have taken a dislike to rather than to try and win an Internet argument with them.

If I have spoken plainly and you have not understood my logic, then how will you understand if I explain my logic?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So VU will be adding rules as they deem necessary..... hum... seems that is how longer rules list come about...... most forums' rules are a result of issues they had to address over time....I don't see this forum being any different...
we are all adults and the 10 post thing which was alluded to was to prevent spammers from just coming in and running.
in terms of what the OP was talking about was to help a bash and ruin person. it is one thing to show proof of the issue and then complain. vs simply bashing. a complaint has proof a bash will not.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can see where Hobby is coming from, but I do agree that there was one incident recently in here where a vendor was attacked, the community saw it was crazy, I mean mad because you asked someone to extend a sale, yada yada yada, anyway I was up couldn't sleep and found myself reading the are you mad bro thread... Seemed even before the vendor came out and defended himself, the community saw it was a WOW moment, the whole thing started because some one wanted a rather large sale continued just for them, then the vendor gets on takes the high rode, and the complainer didn't respond. His biggest complaint was how the vendor spoke to him, well I was beginning to think as I read the thread that he sounded like one of my school kids on the playground!

I also understand what Pami is saying, it will be addressed if it becomes abusive. Well the number one rule here is there are no rules, BUT THE NUMBER ONE RULE IN LIFE IS THERE IS AN EXCEPTION TO EVERY RULE!!!! And I don't think she is talking about changing the rules just dealing with a severe situation if one occurs!

I think I am beginning to sound like a teacher... Trying to see all sides, wait a minute I am a teacher!! LOL

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
If you set an exception for this, then there are other exceptions to follow. Then that can lead to deleted posts and well there are other sites that do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't been vaping since the very early days, but since I have been vaping (2010) and been reading and interacting on forums, I have rarely, if ever, seen a vendor shut-down or irreparably hurt by anything other than their own incompetence, the inability to change, extenuating circumstances, personal/family issues or whatever else -- but not from illegitimate attacks. Sure, there are fanyboys and haters (often the haters are fanboys of the hated's competition), and sometimes a concerted effort can be employed to help or to harm a business, but in the end, it's impossible to regulate either of those situations unless this forum wants to turn into a whack-a-mole game where the moderators start making rash decisions and judgement calls based on too-little information.

p.s. I am not saying that there are not vendors that have been harmed by unwarranted attacks, just that I have not seen a case where it amounted to much more than the price of doing business in the internet age.

...BUT THE NUMBER ONE RULE IN LIFE IS THERE IS AN EXCEPTION TO EVERY RULE!!!! ...

I used to say that very thing. And here I thought I was clever! LOL.

Last edited:

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dhim, definitely see what you mean there! I did kinda cover my butt on that one....remember I said I was beginning to sound like a teacher lol! But I did like how everyone came to that vendors defense! And not to mention when that happened the guy backed out of the conversation! I think that honestly if the vendor deserves it let it rip, if that's their way of doing business others will jump on the bandwagon, buuuuuuttt in cases like this it seems like an isolated incident and people jumped to his defense real quick!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had a very unpleasant dealing with a certain vendor. When it finally came to the point of them being total dicks I took to social media and ECF to tell my story. They tried unsuccessfully to defend their actions. A few people stood up for them but the majority were in my corner. Of course I covered my ass and made sure to post only facts backed with proof. It was so bad that when I posted something on their FB page they doctored it to make it look like I was at fault. Luckily I had the hindsight to copy and paste and take screenshots of everything before they had a chance to do their dirty work. It got to the point that they started immature name calling because it was their last effort at making me look bad. Surprisingly ECF did not censor anything so people got to see the whole story.

That should be how it is. Don't bash unless you have the facts to back it up. And don't be a whiny little bitch like so many people I see leaving negative feedback to ebay sellers because their item wasn't delivered in 2 days. Have a legitimate gripe that did not get resolved through normal channels. So many times people are quick to bash a retailer because of lack of communication or simple misunderstandings that could have been easily resolved with a simple call or e-mail.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I
I had a very unpleasant dealing with a certain vendor. When it finally came to the point of them being total dicks I took to social media and ECF to tell my story. They tried unsuccessfully to defend their actions. A few people stood up for them but the majority were in my corner. Of course I covered my ass and made sure to post only facts backed with proof. It was so bad that when I posted something on their FB page they doctored it to make it look like I was at fault. Luckily I had the hindsight to copy and paste and take screenshots of everything before they had a chance to do their dirty work. It got to the point that they started immature name calling because it was their last effort at making me look bad. Surprisingly ECF did not censor anything so people got to see the whole story.

That should be how it is. Don't bash unless you have the facts to back it up. And don't be a whiny little bitch like so many people I see leaving negative feedback to ebay sellers because their item wasn't delivered in 2 days. Have a legitimate gripe that did not get resolved through normal channels. So many times people are quick to bash a retailer because of lack of communication or simple misunderstandings that could have been easily resolved with a simple call or e-mail.
This is a Philosophical quandary that the the leadership of Vapingunderground should address. Mistakes do happen thats a fact but I have been attacked on other forums by vendors that have fucked me over and the forum to keep that buddy Vendor happy banned me etc... After a year now of dealing with Vendors I take care of issues offline I do not believe that the world needs to know that my item did not ship out for 4 days as an analogy now playing devils advocate if there is a known vendor that has screwed over multiple people then I could see that some may feel the need to "Vent" in the rules section is says "No personal attacks" that needs more definition IMHO and once that is done I think that for those that need it this could be solved I myself do not care I will confront any vendor that is lying on the forum like one recently and sadly my post was removed which I surely did not appreciate that is censorship and apparently that must have been a buddy to the forum even though he lied I backed it up.. So I think that I will just go Vape and be happy :)

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
No way do I think that the bitches should be vetted . That would take all fun out of it . What I would also like to see is vendors post some horror storys as well . It makes for good reading .

cigarbabe

Member For 4 Years
Show Host

First time ever ECF did not delete an accusation.
I had ECF try to get me to delete negative feedback about someone whom I had bought gear from. The gear came to me dirty with jooz in it and not even packaged properly after he claimed it was hardly used.
Long story short I refused to change the feedback after they continually asked me for a week or so.
They then allowed this offline vendor to change his name so he wouldn't have negative feedback following him around.........
I finally got my money back because Vapers Forum users went to bat for me.
C.B

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
While on vacation in Myrtle we have been having problems with our reservations six nights ended up two when I got here this week, my 22 year old future son inlaws response, take to social media today that's how we do it! I think that if it is truly a legit bad vendor, many others have probably had trouble too, and people will jump on the bad wagon. Personally I like to have a heads up, but I also think I am intelligent enough to read both sides, and see thru. They say there are usually three sides to a story, his, hers, and the truth somewhere in the middle lol! But I think if this vendor had a reputation of poor service more people would have jumped on this guys side. But they jumped on vendors side, and hello dead giveaway.... Who asks for a sale to be extended. I have missed sales before and think, sucks to be me, never thought of asking for a personal extension! I remember coming across a name I thought sounded like a good juice company looked up review, guy was being sued all over, made juice at his table in his OWN YOUTUBE VIDEO! And was blind. Don't remember his name, but to heck with even what I read watching him make the juice with no gloves in his own promotional video was enough for me. Bottom line, some gripes are legit common occurrences and the vendor deserves to be outed in a community, like what someone above said, if you do it show the whole story with proof and some are legit but isolated, and others are just garbage that stinks, in this incident the vendor benefited because his name got to at least one customer! me! and I will order. I liked what others said about him
I

This is a Philosophical quandary that the the leadership of Vapingunderground should address. Mistakes do happen thats a fact but I have been attacked on other forums by vendors that have fucked me over and the forum to keep that buddy Vendor happy banned me etc... After a year now of dealing with Vendors I take care of issues offline I do not believe that the world needs to know that my item did not ship out for 4 days as an analogy now playing devils advocate if there is a known vendor that has screwed over multiple people then I could see that some may feel the need to "Vent" in the rules section is says "No personal attacks" that needs more definition IMHO and once that is done I think that for those that need it this could be solved I myself do not care I will confront any vendor that is lying on the forum like one recently and sadly my post was removed which I surely did not appreciate that is censorship and apparently that must have been a buddy to the forum even though he lied I backed it up.. So I think that I will just go Vape and be happy :)

Sorry I was a little confused you were banned from another site, but was your comment deleted here on VU.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While on vacation in Myrtle we have been having problems with our reservations six nights ended up two when I got here this week, my 22 year old future son inlaws response, take to social media today that's how we do it! I think that if it is truly a legit bad vendor, many others have probably had trouble too, and people will jump on the bad wagon. Personally I like to have a heads up, but I also think I am intelligent enough to read both sides, and see thru. They say there are usually three sides to a story, his, hers, and the truth somewhere in the middle lol! But I think if this vendor had a reputation of poor service more people would have jumped on this guys side. But they jumped on vendors side, and hello dead giveaway.... Who asks for a sale to be extended. I have missed sales before and think, sucks to be me, never thought of asking for a personal extension! I remember coming across a name I thought sounded like a good juice company looked up review, guy was being sued all over, made juice at his table in his OWN YOUTUBE VIDEO! And was blind. Don't remember his name, but to heck with even what I read watching him make the juice with no gloves in his own promotional video was enough for me. Bottom line, some gripes are legit common occurrences and the vendor deserves to be outed in a community, like what someone above said, if you do it show the whole story with proof and some are legit but isolated, and others are just garbage that stinks, in this incident the vendor benefited because his name got to at least one customer! me! and I will order. I liked what others said about him

Sorry I was a little confused you were banned from another site, but was your comment deleted here on VU.
Yes my comment was deleted and it did not break any rules here on VU no biggie I made my point to the Vendor that he was an outright liar. :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First time ever ECF did not delete an accusation.
I had ECF try to get me to delete negative feedback from someone whom I had bought gear from. The gear came to me dirty with jooz in it and not even packaged properly after he claimed it was hardly used.
Long story short I refused to change the feedback after they continually asked me for a week or so.
They then allowed this offline vendor to change his name so he wouldn't have negative feedback following him around.........
I finally got my money back because Vapers Forum users went to bat for me.
C.B
Same thing happened to me at another forum.. :(

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think a flame post is fine if someone is ticked. If the vendor is that upset about it they can address it. I think most people will do their homework and research online for complaints and read reviews from everywhere. so one post by one person is not a prob unless others make it a problem. So even a bad review is ok just need to look at it and do more internet research and make the right decision for you. After thinking a bit more about a bad review or a do not buy from actually would cause me to look up and research the company more and if it was truly a flame post by one person, they just bought that company/individual alot of free publicity if it was just a one off problem probably made a couple sales out of it.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Freedom works both ways ! And you can not have freedom and censorship . Who can say this is ok or this is bs. It starts to get touchy here , because
vaping is now more than a few small guys selling liquid , mods or whatever. We now have reviewers who have some kind of vape related business . We also have shows on the internet where the hosts are vendors with their own business , that is not impartial , but free speech . We have reviewers who admit they take travel allowance to go to all the vape conventions , but from who is this allowance from !! Let free speech and the free market take care of itself . Everyone and anyone puts posts on" you tube " , The vendor and reviewer alike . Let the buyer beware and use common sense , I for one do not need a boss telling me what my opinion should be !

Last edited:

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes my comment was deleted and it did not break any rules here on VU no biggie I made my point to the Vendor that he was an outright liar. :)
Now I am curious, I thought VU was a place that didnt censor? Not asking for details, and it is not that I dont believe you, just thought that wasnt the way this site ran,

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far it seems that the majority of posters here can discern between legit gripes and trolls. Let the forum members police themselves on this one. TBH, I am rather disappointed that there isn't more mud in the pit here. :p

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am also curious on this one. You had a post deleted here on VU?
Yes it was deleted because I proved he was wrong and I said "Bahh" to his outrageous price like all the other prices on his site
and it was deleted without even notifying me I see nowhere that I broke any rules of the forum I am going to start saving any correspondence with any vendor that outright lies to this forum... Ok now I am no talking about it again... those in power always do this me being a Computer Engineer "we call it the God complex" give someone a bit of power and they will even bypass their own rules.. I could care less but you asked

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Recently there's been a spat of complaints against vendors by members with no profile, no pic, no info, few if any previous posts. I don't think someone should be allowed to have a defamatory post against a vendor automatically submitted. Or at the least, a member should meet a minimum period of weeks since joining and have a minimum number of posts or it'll be deleted.

I can see both sides of the issue here. I'm a small, unlisted vendor, who does all custom work, that can take time, and redos. I don't do juice or gear, I do mod accessories. Sometimes things don't go according to plan - but I communicate with my buyers, and my prize winners. I think like others said, legitimate gripes are one thing, and the community can see the issue(s), the facts if any are provided, and the communication (or lackthereof) from either party, and decide their opinion of the complaint. I do also see the need for accounts to be set up and have some info, or some minimum # of posts, so they're not just someone with a grudge kicking up a dozen accounts under one name, to whine about a vendor. The possibility of duplicate accounts from one person without info and a minimum # of posts can cause problems down the road, in things such as giveaways or prize threads giving an unfair advantage to those who try to manipulate the system that way.

I myself have had 2 'major' vendor gripes. One I had to resort to publicly posting of my complaint, with screencaps showing what was promised, what was received, and the bounced emails, and no responses for 45 days. The company apologized, left my post up on their page, and how they handled it, and when the issue was remedied I went back and posted that the issue was resolved to my satisfaction and I would do business with the company again. It boiled down to a communication mishap, and a failure of the company to update their contact info, because the person who was supposed to be handling that part of the site, didn't. The other I didn't post about, was going to do so, and others started speaking up about similar issues, someone who is mutual friends with the vendor and I put us in touch directly, and the issue was resolved within a week. Others who are still fighting the issue, have been less successful, and I think that having an outlet for those to get more focused attention would probably help fix a customer service issue, for the vendor if they weren't aware of it, and yes in some cases that happens, one person is fulfillment, one is CS, one is emails, and the ball is dropped somewhere, or miscommunicated, and the customer slides through the cracks. But most cases if its a legit complaint, facts, and screencaps and such should be available somewhere. Either the complainant will provide them in their initial post, or they'll be provided later on, when vendor or someone else asks for proof. A good complaint will also have fair to good grammar, punctuation and not be horribly misspelled, it just looks better and conveys better what the issue was/is, and what the potential fix is.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes it was deleted because I proved he was wrong and I said "Bahh" to his outrageous price like all the other prices on his site
and it was deleted without even notifying me I see nowhere that I broke any rules of the forum I am going to start saving any correspondence with any vendor that outright lies to this forum... Ok now I am no talking about it again... those in power always do this me being a Computer Engineer "we call it the God complex" give someone a bit of power and they will even bypass their own rules.. I could care less but you asked
If this is indeed the case, I think more than a few members would like to see VU leadership publicly address this issue.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That guy went from forum to forum and his thing was to give away the juice to who ever was fool enough to take it, it was a big deal back a year or so ago, he got booted from just about every forum that let him in.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unfortunately alot of this boils down to money. Forum sponsors help keep the lights on. If they get bashed by a disgruntled customer with a legitimate gripe out in the open they might high-tail it and take their money elsewhere. So the forum owners need to weigh the options. Keep the money coming in from a sponsor and wipe it under the carpet, or let that sponsor go about their merry way because of integrity issues.

I have seen the same thing happen on forums that I staff on. We usually have a backroom discussion and ask the disgruntled customer to provide actual proof via PM or e-mail. There has been more than one time that we have cut the strings because the said vendor was in the wrong.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I commend you for not wanting to go into detail, but as a member that trusted the admin when they said no censorship, I am curious to hear why they did that. I agree with Moe at, I think quite a few of us would like an explanation. Believe me I am not trying to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, just trying to wrap my head around it. Some people on here would be kicking and screaming under every forum topic to get the word out they were censored. Seems someone tried to quietly sweep this one under the rug and you took the high road. And let go. Kiddos to you, but I agree with Moecat, Admin what's up? I know I posted earlier there are 3 sides to any story, side one, side two and the truth which is somewhere in between

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes yes , we need pics ! Lots of proof in pics !

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I should be able to see this deleted post even if it is deleted.
I do not see it in the "postings" section of your profile page.
Could you please PM me with the info so I can see WTF happened?
The only threads I have merged posts from is the provari contest thread because you are only allowed 1 post per member.
But even then they were merged not deleted.
I actually did around 100 people a huge favor because if Joe calls your number and then finds out you posted 3 or 4 times in the thread, you get no provari.
I have seen entire threads moved to "the mud pit" and people can delete messages off of their own profile page.
Other than that and as long as there is no hate speech (which i seriously doubt) your post should never be deleted.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The only threads I have merged posts from is the provari contest thread because you are only allowed 1 post per member.
I actually did around 100 people a huge favor because if Joe calls your number and then finds out you posted 3 or 4 times in the thread, you get no provari.
I have seen entire threads moved to "the mud pit" and people can delete messages off of their own profile page.
Other than that and as long as there is no hate speech (which i seriously doubt) your post should never be deleted.
I will double check but I am sure it is gone well in a kinda half awake mode I work from home as a Computer Engineer at all hours so let me check make sure I am not delusional and if I am then give me a new Tag called "Big Jack ass"

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yes it was removed or demons or ghosts deleted it ... Firstly I do not care about this issue at all I put he Liar in his place and that is what was was Important I did not want to see VU memebers believing his bull... if you find it just message me its no big deal someone asked about it and I told them :) Its all good

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mrscaryz, I for one understand you not wanting to talk about it or making a big deal out of it. Some people would be kicking and screaming. I apologize for asking about it, but wanted a mod to explain why it was deleted, didn't expect you to rehash details, you know what they say the more you stir the pot, the more the shit stinks, or however that saying goes. Or as my daughter would say not my circus not my monkeys and the issue was none of my buisness, but I do appreciate a mod looking into it, because the censorship issue affects us all. As a new vapor several months ago I saw what I thought was a good deal, I didn't know any better in the beginning, but having shopped the net before, I did search the company and found a lot more negative reviews than positive ones, so, so I decided not to order. Good and bad reviews help us all and like someone else mentioned, if someone does have an ax to grind, then hopefully we can see brought it and the vendor comes out with new customers (I for one had never heard of Pitbull until the guy on here tried to bash him) int hay case he got a new customer, as I am planning on ordering the next time he advertises a sale.

So THANK YOU for at least bringing up the censorship issue in such a good non bashing way, and thanks to the mod again for looking into it. Forgive me if I ,ade you mad for asking though, my intentions were not to cause a hassle for you.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yes it was removed or demons or ghosts deleted it ... Firstly I do not care about this issue at all I put he Liar in his place and that is what was was Important I did not want to see VU memebers believing his bull... if you find it just message me its no big deal someone asked about it and I told them :) Its all good
I can not find it if I don't know what it is that I'm looking for.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can not find it if I don't know what it is that I'm looking for.
And do you have full control of the forum? Can you edit the database? If so then I would say maybe by some insane way I deleted but since
I am so intricate with the Computer ( 25 years in Computer Engineering) Its unlikely but a chance.. About as possible as Bigfoot being found actually living in the Empire State building... I am not slamming you I just have and do currently run forums and there are many ways to remove things without a trace.. :)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I still wouldn't mind if you pm'd me with the vendors name so we can watch out for this kind of censorship in the future.
Maybe even send in a spy to try to get their post deleted on purpose? ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still wouldn't mind if you pm'd me with the vendors name so we can watch out for this kind of censorship in the future.
Maybe even send in a spy to try to get their post deleted on purpose? ;)
Sure I can do that I can PM you I have been quite busy as of late again I just want to say for myself I do not care about the issue. I am a big boy and can take of any issue. As I said before someone wanted to know what happened actually several and that is why it got brought up :)

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And do you have full control of the forum? Can you edit the database? If so then I would say maybe by some insane way I deleted but since
I am so intricate with the Computer ( 25 years in Computer Engineering) Its unlikely but a chance.. About as possible as Bigfoot being found actually living in the Empire State building... I am not slamming you I just have and do currently run forums and there are many ways to remove things without a trace.. :)
As moderators, we can see any deleted comments in any forum, just an FYI. If a moderator says they cannot see a deleted comment, its because it is not there, or never was there. That is the way this forum works. Are you sure it was actually posted? Mayhap you thought you had hit "enter" but didnt, I know I do that alot :D

VU Sponsors