Become a Patron!

Complete Loss of Flavor

Hi all! Im new to vaping in general, have had my eleaf ijust S for around a month. Ive been having some weird issues with getting zip for flavor but plenty of cloud. Im using a 0.18 coil, brand new, and I know its not just loss of taste sensation. My non vaping husband has tested the hit on it as well and tastes absolutely nothing. Im hoping someone will have some advice to help me get it figured out XD

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This may be due to your taste buds being dampened by the smokes, a few months into vaping my taste finally returned and my juices became more tasteful. Have you tried different flavors and juice vendors?
Welcome to the forum!!!:wave:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I personally find the Eleaf coils lacking in flavor. I would suggest trying the Aspire EVO coils.
But like Whiskey said it could be the e-liquid or your taste buds are still numb from cigarettes.

I smoked a pack a week if that. tried different vendors, flavor profiles, coils, etc. I may be getting a new one tomorrow if the stars align, have heard good things about kranger? if i spell that right XD
Ive had some leaking issues with my eleaf as well, so an upgrade would be lovely! thank you guys for the advice!

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
in my experience lack of flavor can be due to a few factors.
1. to high a VG ratio
2. too much air / chamber ratio (put another way depending on coil type ID and air flow sometimes a restricted MTL style is best)
3. final Resistance to watts not nominal.

Nychevy

Member For 4 Years
Hi all! Im new to vaping in general, have had my eleaf ijust S for around a month. Ive been having some weird issues with getting zip for flavor but plenty of cloud. Im using a 0.18 coil, brand new, and I know its not just loss of taste sensation. My non vaping husband has tested the hit on it as well and tastes absolutely nothing. Im hoping someone will have some advice to help me get it figured out XD
Reading all that's been advised I do agree with them, but being your husband has tried and got no flavor I would lean to the juice not being good, you would be surprised that some juice has no flavor no matter what the juice description says, that don't mean thats what its taste like, I have well over 30 bottles of juice that either have little to no taste to a nasty taste! My own experience is, I have never had a cheap juice taste good but I have also spent $20 for a 30ml bottle that was not vape-able too. The Kangertech sub mini I will guarantee you will get good flavor and no leaking, I have 8 in use with no leaking and great flavor!

VU Sponsors